18 - 25 Club

So I’m seeing a lot of clubs being ‘23+’ or ‘35+’ and I think it’s a little shady in the way they describe us millinnials, so since there’s no room at the inn for us, let’s make our own room where we can be boring, uninteresting clones who take selfies together. Credit to the author for that one! x

We only drink cocktails here because they’re the most cliche and unoriginal thing I could think of and beer is absolutely not allowed unless you identify as a beer drinker.

All jokes aside though, we’re all here for a good time so let’s have some fun, talk about nonesense and be unashamedly 18-25! Older people welcome too so long as we don’t get bashed for our age! :slight_smile: xx

Oh, I got quoted elsewhere :joy: thanks for that.

1 Like

Hashtag you’re welcome * takes selfie *

3 Likes

You’re into social media. :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao not really just wattpad and facebook for family. I think social media is driving everyone crazy, mental health is at its worst right now so rather escape the void and write stories! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I definetly agree with that, I stopped using instagram and all of the social media stuff. it can make people way to depressed sometimes.

1 Like

Oh. I see.

1 Like

I’m nineteen.

1 Like

Kobe Bryant died! :frowning:

https://twitter.com/GMA?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

1 Like

Oh absolutely. The thing I tried to tell myself when I had it is to stop comparing myself to other people because everybody only shows their best side on instagram - they don’t show all the times they’ve cried or fell over or done something stupid - just the times that present themselves as an amazing person. Got to a point though where I felt pressured to match all my friends in how often I posted or the way I took selfies etc and I just said f*** it and deleted it!

So liberating! Wattpad and books for me from now on :slight_smile: x

3 Likes

Welcome! How are you :slight_smile:

I don’t know who he is but that’s rlly sad (unless he’s a bad guy)!

1 Like

Basketball player.

1 Like

I’m great. How’s you?

I’m glad someone decided to do this thread. It’s always either 18- or 25+ and I wonder where I should go lmao.

3 Likes

hi

1 Like

I’m alright for once lol thank u x

I had that issue too, I just turned 20 and searched for a group for us n there wasn’t one!
Do you prefer reading or writing?

1 Like

Hey how are u :slight_smile:

1 Like

It really depends on my mood. Sometimes it’s easier to read than write and sometimes it’s the opposite.

1 Like

I’m fine, your lord

True that, do u read to write if ygm?