300 Words a Day Challenge | #300Words

writing
discussion

:joy: I do that all the time when a new year starts. It takes me like, a month at least to be like “Oh! It’s not that year anymore!” Lmao.

This year life is going to get a little crazy, but I’ll say I’m in. I’ve got a little over 470 for today.

Hi!

I’m new on wattpad-community. I’m from Germany. My English is not really good so please don’t be angry with me if I make a mistake.…

I think, that it’s a great idea, trying to write 300 words each day and I want to try that, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings from Germany :wink:

Hi there :slightly_smiling_face:

Ich glaube nicht, das irgendjemand böse wäre wenn du mal was falsches sagst :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks :wink:

Today’s score. At one point I didn’t think I’d make it, but I staggered across the line just after lunch. :smile:

Subbing on my new account <3

Subbed. I need this in my life.

Got my 300 done today

Didn’t get to my 300 yesterday (day 2) as I was quite unwell and unable to write much. I only wrote 116 words :pensive:

Hopefully I can make up for it today! :smile:

Is it the 3rd today for you?

Yep! Time zones and all that jazz, ya know?

Yes, I do.

So where you from?

Australia, but I don’t really like to share personal info on here so let’s leave it at that :slight_smile:

I was just wondering,

I’m from the UK :slight_smile:

Hey there

This is not the place to ask readers to read your story. You can do that in the Share Your Story club. I’ll go ahead and remove your post.

Thank you for your understanding

Katherine - Community ambassador :katherinearlene:

Yay, I did it! :grin:

Well, it’s almost midnight no writing for me today sadly. But I started planning some of my story instead which is at least something I guess.

Hit 300 today, but it was a struggle :sweat_smile:

I got past 300 but I had to force myself