A Bitch's Free Honest Review and Friendship(Re-Opened)

writing
question
feedback-offered
critiques

Hey guys. My name’s Gee! I’m a 22-year-old rookie writer who’s been a veteran reader of books since I was a toddler. I am by no means a professional but I have read dozens of books, short stories, and poetry under my belt. So I think that should account for something right?

I will tell you my opinions honestly but I won’t be mean about it. No one can grow from hatred. Only mutual respect and love for one’s work. :slight_smile:

Here’s the format:
Title:
Synopsis:
Link:

I reserve the right to decline the story any story and I will read up to 3 chapters including the prologue because we don’t skip anything in this household xD It’s up to you if you want the review pm’ed, commented on the 3rd chapter, or I will tag you here. Anyone who asks for a review and not mention where they want the review to be sent will be tagged on the threads.

Payment: I would love some feedback as well. You can even skip the prologue xD So I’ll review three chapters from you and you review three chapters of mine? Sounds fair right? Or not? … it’s okay if u don’t pay… But please do pm me your critiques if you do. :frowning_face:

This is also a chance for us to be friends. We need more people who understands and supports our struggles as writers here on wattpad. It can be discouraging sometimes so please feel free to vent here on this thread.

Reviews Done

• crystallise - Of Solar and Dark
  • SentryCod - The Last Sophian
  • SlightlyBlack - Challenge Accepted
  • Spruce_Goose - The Factory Girl
  • NoLazyShadow - Fragmented Echoes
  • GhostInsideofMyBed - Zeitgeist
  • CatharsisKingdom - Airborn
  • TockAC - Handwritten Poems
  • LuliWrites - A Celestial Requiem
  • MGCJoan - Leopard: The Unforgiving
  • eclipsetales - Faery | Percy Weasley
  • bubblenikki - When I Sleep… I Dream of Mars
  • ValerieJackson2003 - Dragon Rider in the Modern World
  • Crysta_Levere - Vitality
  • AliceHausling - The Romancing Tuesday Dennings
  • AnneMcKae - Haunted Rayne
  • AugustineReverie - Silver Glass
  • AuthorSho - Stuck Between the Rivals
  • Iori_kei - Fly High

Currently Reviewing
AverySummers - 12:01

Queue

1. crystally_rain - The Bad Boy, the Baby and Me(pm)
  2. EmilyGJones - Renegades
  3. Bemythyst - Beast within the Beauty
  4. rachierayy - Reaper
  5. lily1066xc - Dreamt
  6. Shadow_wonder - Poems Forged With Lightning
  7. notintheoven - The Bad Boy and Me
  8. thatcrazywriterchick - His Guilty Pleasure(pm)
  9. ificarediwouldtellu - Darkness Emobodied
  10. _quinta - The Disease Called Men
  11. chloboshoka - Fishman
  12. Calista_Comet - The Story of Declan Blake
  13. Lizzythecutie - Him & I
  14. mnavarro36 - My Heart’s Memory
  15. RubyGreeneWrites - Fear and Comfort
  16. YoItsYeau - Six Feet Under
  17. DonatelloCreates - The Dance of the Marquis
  18. Rilicular - Autumn’s Effect
  19. DissonanceDance - Closing the Distance
  20. ElizaErson - Star Wars: The Fallen Order
  21. justalex99 - The Apprentice & the Lost City
  22. ImperialARG - Imperial Moon
  23. carpe-di3m - Ugly Fruits and Vegetables
  24. r3latableth0ughts - Undercover Love
  25. litturricane - Blind Soul
  26. alex_veronica - When Life Gives You Lemons
  27. RosesPaintedRed - Casting Flames
  28. nicolettem64 - Just Survive
  29. wandering1234 - Adventures of Prince Vajendra (commented)
  30. Carolsabela - Broken Fabric
  31. ItsAGoodLife - Bat Club
  32. DeanJacgung - Duplicity Demise the Familiar
  33. The_Lady_in_Grey - Sinful
  34. new_mani - Redemption
  35. jhobbes627 - Trial 017
  36. Amaranna - The Spot
  37. PandasWorld95 - Love Me Again
  38. LilithMalonaWonedawa - If Only Life Is What It Was
  39. MasonWind - B!tch (commented)
  40. xMnemosyne - They Call Us

As a heads up, this belongs in ‘story services’.

Oh okay! Thank you for the tip.

Title : Of Solar and Dark

Synopsis: In a world divided in two and dominated by lies and truths beyond one’s imagination, will peace ever prevail?

The impending war between Solars and Darks threatens the existence of both species as their planet begins to demolish itself.

As tensions begins to rise among both species, Sebestian Knight- son of the Darks’ king, finds himself entangled in a dangerous game of love with the enemy of his citizens- Edward Kenning, a Solar.

As he embarks on the journey of saving his world, he slowly realises that the threat might not lie in protecting his citizens but rather, risking all that he has ever known and love.

Link:https://my.w.tt/da2BNhvY9R

Others: Contains lgbtq+ material

Thanks for considering!

Reading it now! I’ll tag you here for the review. Or would you prefer I pm it to you instead?

Title: The Last Sophian

Synopsis: Her entire race was slaughtered her birth by the Bashmatti. Diana, the sole survivor of the Sophian race is left behind in the human world, hidden from the remorseless assassins.
However, her powers have begun to manifest and the Bashmatti have begun the hunt once again. Will Diana be able to survive against an entire race and seek vengeance for her people?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/160520588-the-last-sophian

Thanks for the review!

Hey! I would like some feedback if you’re up for it :slight_smile:

Title: Challenge Accepted

Sypnosis: Scarlett Black is a high-school senior about to graduate and move on to her dream university. But with only a few weeks until graduation, a new guy shows up, carrying a whole lot of mysteries with him. For the first time, Scarlett feels attracted towards someone like never before. As it turns out, sometimes it is the girl who has to do the chasing in the game. Find out from this humorous and emotional story how Scarlett tries to navigate in this new land called love and comes to accept the changes it brings to her life along with the unfortunate fact that some games are forced to end before they reach their happy ending.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/78568116-challenge-accepted

You can PM me the feedback if you choose to take this on :smiley:

Hello! Would you like to be tagged here, pmed or commented to your story?

Story comment if you won’t mind : )

Accepted and Now In Wait List

1. crystallcise - Of Solar and Dark
  2. SentryCod - The Last Sophian
  3. SlightlyBlack - Challenge Accepted

Make sure you track this thread to update which book I am on the list! :slight_smile:

Will do! :slight_smile:

Whatever is convenient for you! (: Thank you so much!

I’ll just tag you here :slight_smile: Please wait a moment. I’m currently my own story but don’t worry I’m a fast reader. I’ll have your review in a jiffy.

Title: The Factory Girl

Synopsis: Rosie Grey was only seven years old when she arrived at Mr Thompson’s cotton factory. Now fourteen, she has become accustomed to the treatment of the workers and the harsh conditions under which they are forced to work.

After an accident in the storeroom leads to her dismissal, Rosie must try to make her own way in the real world, away from the life she had grown used to.

But despite being seemingly free from her life at the factory, Rosie struggles with the dark past that holds her captive, and she doesn’t know if she will ever be able to escape the life she tries so hard to forget.

Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/152828828-the-factory-girl

So…ahem. I’ll just leave my work here

Title: Fragmented Echoes

Synopsis: Humanity has fallen. The only survivors continued to exist deep underground for two decades… working in terrifying conditions, dying from a single mistake…But one day something went wrong… terribly wrong. Everyone is gone…place is abandoned…and why the hell do I have tentacles on my head?!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/164115444-fragmented-echoes

A little side note: This is a Splatoon fanfiction, but you don’t really have to be a fan to undestand it. Expect “intresting” character, all types of jokes and…

Oh wow. I honestly thought this thread wouldn’t be very popular. But okay. I’ll take the challenge of giving you guys feedback.

Accepted and Now In Wait List

1. crystallcise - Of Solar and Dark
  2. SentryCod - The Last Sophian
  3. SlightlyBlack - Challenge Accepted
  4. @Spruce_Goose - The Factory Girl
  5. @NoLazyShadow - Fragmented Echoes

Please track this thread for future updates on which book I am currently reviewing or has finished reviewing. :slight_smile: Thank you for trusting me!

No problem. Just don’t overload yourself with reading. Take your time

Thank you so much for understanding.

Like I said - no problem. I can only imagine how hard it is to jump from one genre to another. One moment you read story about love, and in the next moment you are in a middle of a god damn something and you already too confued to undestand, what’s going on. Just hold on there(cus my story should be realy intresting to read)

That’s why I wanted to review them three chapters so I can get into the story without confusing the plot to other stories. xD I can’t wait to read yours!