A Bitch's Free Honest Review and Friendship(Re-Opened)

writing
question
feedback-offered
critiques

Title: Him & I
Sypnosis:
A girl with strong integrity who won’t hesitate to deviate from the society’s expectations meets a guy who fits himself to the society’s expectations.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/164034413-him-i
Please do the last 3 chapters, but if you’re not comfortable with it that’s okay too. :frowning_face:
I would love to be friends with you btw! :wink:

My Heart’s Memory
After a tragic event, Thalia uses “forgetting pills” and a special procedure to get rid of the memories that haunt her. Her choice brings consequences, as she forgets many other details about her life and ends up feeling empty and with more questions as time passes. She’s determined to do better this time around and face her past with strength and resilience, even if the truth hurts.
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/169153457-my-heart’s-memory

Hey!

Title: Fear and Comfort

Synopsis: Ava meets Joshua at a club he owns, only it’s not a normal club. It’s a BDSM club for those in the know. The enigmatic owner is a topic among the submissives who frequent Dark Star, and Ava can’t help but be intrigued by what she hears. Older, wiser, intimidating, she can’t help but pursue him… even if the man hasn’t taken a submissive in years. Can the new submissive get the dream dominant, or will her innocence prove to be nothing but foolishness?

Link: It won’t let me put a link on here cuz I’m new :frowning: but it’s under RubyGreeneWrites

I’m like brand new on here. I’m not new to writing, but I’m new to being social about it, ha. Very much looking to constructively critique and receive constructive criticism. I haven’t posted much of my story as of now, but I will be, soon. Just lemme know :slight_smile:

Yuppers puppers, please review this sucker.
Not sure why I typed that, but I rhyme when I have nothing better to say.

FINAL REVIEW FOR @LuliWrites - A CELESTIAL REQUIEM
Stopped at Chapter 3

I love your book cover. It’s so beautifully done and captures the attention of potential readers. The blurb was also exceptional because it didn’t give anything away but still did its job of making the readers curious about what type of story it is. I did not find any faults to the story. It’s very wonderfully made. It flows right and the swapping perspectives of the characters is very smooth.

Now the only trouble I have for this is how hard the names are to pronounce. I mean it’s not hard but I’m not exactly sure how to read it. And this includes the titles of the royals and such other names. I would suggest adding some breakdown on how to read the names and titles or new terms before the chapter starts? In that way your readers would be relieved that they were actually reading it the right way. Other than this, I find your story engaging and is already added to my I Am Waiting, Bitches Reading List.

SCORE: 4/5 :slight_smile:

ANNOUNCEMENT:
To those who have been requesting a review, I hope you do be patient. I am currently just subtracting the amount books I have to review before adding yours to the list. When the queue only has 10 books left, I will add your books and names to the list. So please, don’t get mad at me for being slow :slight_smile:

I also would like to point out that I really would love some payment from you. I’m not forcing u or anything. I’m just saying… y’know. If you’re not too busy… read mine? Uhm… thanks <3

Title: The Dance of the Marquis
Synopsis: A brewing war, a hostage situation and a romance. A torture cult that worships an eldritch terror. A Goddess with insidious plans, a sacrificial lamb and a girl who can do blood magic and is rather good at it. An ego-maniacal king and an enigmatic queen with an agenda.
Daki, Daxfoss, Provira, Claudvius, Elyeria and Samai all navigate a world of secrets and lies, Gods and Monsters, Creatures and Magic, this is all to expected in The Dance and they must make sure not to fall, because when you fall you just might never get back up.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/167228168-the-dance-of-the-marquis

Hmm this is very helpful insight. I will work on figuring this out so it’ll be easier to read. Thank you for your time, I’m glad you enjoyed it ^^

I will be checking out your book later sometime today or tomorrow, depending on when I finish my studies ^^

Take your time on that. Studies are still the most important thing. :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding ^^

Title: Desolation
Genre: random? adventure?
link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169143506-desolation
Link: Blurb/Summary: … I wished a lot over the years but they are just dreams and hopes. Wishes do not come true, at least not for me. It hasn’t for a long time why will it now?
I stopped wishing.

I read three of your chapters of your book ‘Queen’

Title: Autumn’s Effect
Synopsis: Eighteen-year-old Jessica never thought she would be pursuing the mystery of popular student Arlo, a lifelong friend that suddenly disappeared without a trace. But an old friend is eager to investigate. So together, they try to answer the question that’s on everyone’s mind in the small town of Willow Creek: What happened to Arlo Dittman?
Jessica is trying. She is trying to be a good friend, a good student, and maybe even a good detective while living with the fact that she is not human, and she never will be.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/640734562-autumn-'s-effect-author’s-note

I would prefer the review to be PM’d to me. Thank you for your time.

I’m really curious about the overall quality of my writing, but the subject I’ve chosen for my story is very dark and I’d understand if no one here would want to touch it. If you’re uncomfortable with an emotional account of a severely abusive relationship between a father and daughter and the prevalence of cyclical sexual abuse between multiple generations in a family, just pass.

Title: Closing the Distance
Synopsis: CtD is a psychological thriller that tackles the long- and short-term effects of an extremely abusive relationship from the perspective of both the perpetrator and the victim, who in this case are a sadistic, manipulative father and his mentally ill adult daughter. The cycle of abuse is escalated by both victim and perpetrator, hurting themselves and each other even while they pursue their toxic and mutually self-destructive desires. His manipulation of his own daughter and the secrets between them go far deeper than even this, however. A bloody legacy threads the ties that bind their family to a deadly fate when the violence that created them threatens to destroy them.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168878732-closing-the-distance

Hello GeeGeeIsNoOne, this would be a great help to me. I would love for someone to cast an eye over a small excerpt I have published from a novel I have been working on. I know that it isn’t much, but I would still like some help to make sure I am on the right track. It is a Star Wars Novel, so you have been warned. Thanks again, I appreciate any and all feedback.

Title: Star Wars - The Fallen Order
Chapters: Just a prologue
Genre: FanFic/SciFi
Link: [https://www.wattpad.com/story/168786042-looking-for-feedback ]

Hey I was hoping that I could get feedback for my story. It’s fairly new and literally has 3 chapters & Prologue lol.

Title: The Apprentice & the Lost City
Summary: A young girl inherits the powers of an old wizard.
Link: https://my.w.tt/nCAhtSiclS

If you do decide to check it out then you can either comment on it or pm me! Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey I’d love to hear your feedback, and possibly make a new friend!

Title: Imperial Moon
Synopsis:
Centuries ago, the Moon bestowed a gift on a small village.
The people that lived there were forever transformed, becoming wolves in the night.
Generations later, the wolves learned control, shifting form at will, and the modern-day Werewolf was born.

Katja has been running for 8 years.
When a rogue wolf chases her into unknown territory, she comes face to face with the most terrifying pack on Earth.
Can Katja escape the brutal Alpha?
Does she want to?
Will her past catch up with her before she has a chance to decide?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166868268-imperial-moon

Thanks! :grin:

Sure thing! Thank you.

Hi! It would be amazing if you were able to check out my short story (it’s only 2 chapters long - I’m looking to expand it into a full book but I’m looking for feedback on whether the story is captivating and unique enough for readers to pursue). I also need friends haha especially as I struggle with writer’s anxiety that prevents me from completing anything! :sweat_smile::joy:

Title: Ugly Fruits and Vegetables

Synopsis:
On the surface, Zenobia’s principles of segregation were pure with good intentions; separate the men and women to keep the peace between genders - to stop gender discrimination, inequality and violence. However, is a segregated society the best place to nurture humans?

As two young adults venture out to the Wall for solace, they uncover an essence of humanity long since forgotten after many years of segregation; and with it, the experience of the bittersweet taste of ugly fruits and vegetables.

Link: https://my.w.tt/nPJ78TLMmS

Thanks for your time and hope you’re having a lovely day! :blush:

RECENTLY ADDED TO QUEUE
12. @EmilyGJones - Renegades
13. @Bemythyst - Beast within the Beauty
14. @rachierayy - Reaper
15. @lily1066xc - Dreamt
16. @Shadow_wonder - Poems Forged With Lightning
17. @notintheoven - The Bad Boy and Me
18. @thatcrazywriterchick - His Guilty Pleasure(pm)
19. @ificarediwouldtellu - Darkness Emobodied
20. @_quinta - The Disease Called Men
21. @chloboshoka - Fishman
22. @Calista_Comet - The Story of Declan Blake
23. @Lizzythecutie - Him & I
24. @mnavarro36 - My Heart’s Memory
25. @RubyGreeneWrites - Fear and Comfort
26. @YoItsYeau - Six Feet Under
27. @DonatelloCreates - The Dance of the Marquis
28. @Rilicular - Autumn’s Effect
29. @DissonanceDance - Closing the Distance
30. @ElizaErson - Star Wars: The Fallen Order
31. @justalex99 - The Apprentice & the Lost City
32. @ImperialARG - Imperial Moon
33. @carpe-di3m - Ugly Fruits and Vegetables

Holy crap. I was gone for only a day and the queue became so long. I will be accepting the stories that has asked. BUT instead of doing three chapters, I will be only doing what I can read, may it be three chapters or only till chapter 1. I want to be able to go through all of you quickly so you don’t have to wait for so long. I hope you understand.

My apologies but I will reject this because you already have a story in queue. Once I’m done with your story on the waiting list, you may apply this story again. Thank you so much for understanding.