A Place For New Writers To Chat

writing
discussion

Yeah, they have been acting strange to everyone lately in private messages. But I am not going to waste my time on them ^^

Yeah that’s the best thing to do. If they want to say something later, they will.

same

Exactly :blush:

Yep! What are you up to?

Well, honestly… found also out my grandma has a disease which will kill her. So I needed a break from everything…

You?

Aww I’m sorry to hear that!

I am going through books that got submitted on the profile!

I like to write High Fantasy. A Song of Ice and Fire type, in my own universe of course. I used to write High Fantasy Fan Fictions in the Elder Scrolls universe but as I improved I have now written my own :smiley:

Welcome to the thread

Thank you! I’ve been on Wattpad for a while but only recently joined the forums.

My favorite genre to write would have to be Fantasy, though of course I like to also throw in romance.

I know what you’re going through. My grandfather died of Parkinson’s disease and when he was diagnosed with it it hit all of us hard.

Mine is sci fi, but I’m writing a fantasy right now.

I like to write stories evolving my life, it’s not your usual average teenage life, with a twist to make i more interesting. eg adding fantasy to it and mystery.

Hello, welcome to the thread

Sounds like fun! I’m sure they’ll be great to read. You always end up putting yourself in your books even if you don’t realize your doing it.

I think we all do

True.

That’s amazing! Can I ask what it is about?

Ooooh, can’t wait to find new writers!! :blush: