A Place For New Writers To Chat

writing
discussion

I’ve been a member of WP since October but am yesterday new to the community. That I never knew existed until I logged on threw my computer :joy:

Lol, I just arrived yesterday.

I read a book and they talked about the Wattpad community which is how I found it.

Hello!

I guess Fanfiction since most of my stories are fanfic genre.

I finished my first chapter! Can someone please check my grammar on it?? I really want it to be perfect for my first book.

Never mind, lol. Sorry, I just got SUPER excited.

Too true.

It’s ok to get excited. You should about your work. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi humanz!

Hello, hello, hello, Dear Wattpaders! ^^ :slight_smile:

I’m brand new (And when I mention brand new, I mean I’ve joined the Community minutes ago :D).

I have an interesting questions for all: What inspires you to read / write on Wattpad?
Personally, I joined Wattpad the moment I realized the opportunities it gave to all, as referring to writing new stories. I decided to give it a try! ^^ And you? :slight_smile:

What inspired me is my inability to talk to people. I feel like a trap bird and writing makes me believe I’m free. I’m imagining things… Illusion.

Hey, imagination is a great thing! You could achieve so much with it! ^^

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Every time I write or read a chapter, I get a new experience. I learn something new.

I was always letting fear get the better of me. I was too afraid to have others read my work. Decided wasn’t going to do that anymore, and wattpad seemed like a great place to start.

Same with me! ^^

Morning or whatever

I like to write romance… but I’m trying to make something different on my story, still need to learn lots of things though :sweat_smile:

I’m bad at writing romance. I make it like the real life stuff, slow, and nobody really likes it I guess.