A Place For New Writers To Chat

writing
discussion

I just got back from Taekwondo class and I’m exhausted.

Ooh how’d that go?

Hi everyone!

Hey there! How are you?

I always have a blast, but I was tired from work today and then with all the jumps and kicks we do I am now ready for bed.

I am well! Just finishing up some things for a new book. How are you?

Haha certainly don’t blame you there!

@Moosetale22 Ohh nice! What’s the genre of the new book? I am just checking the newlywrittenbooks profile on Wattpad :slight_smile:

If you need a sci fi book for that profile I’ve begun to rewrite Finding Darkness?

We can’t take it sorry. We’re only doing one book per user at the moment.

IM ALIVE

I believe you’ve seen my finished one before, not sure. That’s thriller. This one is historical fiction. About a boy who rescues a deaf slave girl from a plantation and they escape the country… to keep it vague

Welcome back!

@Moosetale22 Ahhh that sounds interesting, especially with the slave being deaf

How life be?

Thanks! Unfortunately it’s one of those things where I want to spoil to give better context buuuuut there’s only one chapter out right now so i can’t ;-;

It’s been alright! You?

@Moosetale22 Haha I understand that completely

Pretty good. So… I’ve been having a struggle with my book. I feel like I’m making too much action happen and it’s only chapter one.

Hi everyone. I usually write Fantasy and SciFi. Buuuttt…right now I am dabbling in romance with a fantastical twist (Spoiler - the love interest is a demon 0_o)

Dude, don’t spoil a book

Actually the spoiler is pretty obvious when you read my books titile - Boy Meets Demon…So I didn’t really give anything away :smiley:

…okay, fine.