A Place For New Writers To Chat

writing
discussion

romance

Really? What genres do you like reading? Are there any specific genres you like writing? :blush:

I like reading paranormal, horror, science fiction, mystery. I wrote one story in the science fiction genre and my ongoing story is a paranormal story. What about you?

I love to write Romance young adult and teen fiction. :slight_smile:

hey, what are your books about?

I have one about a Griffon that I submitted for the Open Novella Contest. Another about drakes, I should rewrite them. Its weird reading your old writing.

I get what you mean.

That’s so cool! Will have to check em out :blush:

Well, I like reading fantasy and anime (genre). I’m currently writing a fantasy story. I really like fantasy and anime.

Wow. Do you have any favorite anime?

Good morning

Hi! I just discovered wattpad community so it’s my first comment. If someone can help me to understand how to use it, I’ll be thankful !

So, I write since 2009. I started when I was 13. I thought that I like writing romance because of my age but actually, I still prefer this genre ! I only include sex details now that I have experience ahaha !

Hello,

I’m Haruka.

I enjoy writing Science fiction, Fantasy, Thriller/Suspence

Check out this thread. It may help you. :smile:

Well… It’s hard to choose! I’ve seen a lot of different anime that have a great story along with wonderful characters! But I’ll say… Since I don’t have a fave anime because it’s absolutely hard for me to choose… I’ll just say what I REALLYlike. Well, there is BNHA, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, Aho Girl, KonoSuba, Overlord, Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation, No Game No Life, Violet Evergarden, Youjo Senki, Fullmetal Alchemist… The list could go on and on!

Anyway, what about you, @IftiYousuf? Any that is your fave :question:

I have not seen any of these anime :joy:

:joy: But you should try watching them! I don’t know what’s your genre preference though (when it comes to anime).

If I get free time :sweat_smile:

Okay. I guess we’re all busy, eh? By the way, you haven’t seen BNHA? It’s Boku No Hero Academia or My Hero Academy. A lot of people love that anime. I mean, there are a lot of bnha x Reader there in Wattpad when you go to the Anime Genre.