A short questionnaire about Wattpad

Hello everyone!

Questionnaire: https://rug.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cSennAMsMBPT3bT
Participating and sharing is kind!

I would like to ask you to fill in this short questionnaire! I am looking for people who actively use Wattpad. The questionnaire is an important part of my master thesis about online writing communities at the University of Groningen.

The questionnaire focusses on the way you use Wattpad and only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. All answers will be registered anonymously. There are a few demographic questions, but those are only to ensure that the participants reflect Wattpad’s overall demographic.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the questionnaire, feel free to email me at r.kamies@student.rug.nl.

If you could share this questionnaire, that would help me out massively too!
Thanks in advance to the people who take the time and energy to fill in and/or share the questionnaire! :slight_smile:

Interesting survey. I think I will share it just to see if anyone else is interested in filling it out for you. Good luck with your thesis!

Thank you so so much ^^

Quick question: Can I see whatever data chart you come up with afterwards?

Sure, I’ll fill it in. :nerd_face:

Done! Will be interesting to see the results!!

Done =]

I answered it. I too want the results from your study. It sounds interesting. :blush:

Done! Would love to see the results. Good luck with your study :))

Sure, that’d be great – thanks!

Always interested in seeing the results of surveys like this. Please do post your findings here and let me know when you do. Thanks

Will do :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’m just moving this to The Cafe since this is more discussion rather than direct feedback about the platform! :blush: But super interesting, can’t wait to see more of this.

I wasn’t sure where to post it, so thanks for putting it in its right spot :smile: