A simple r4r, c4c.

Hello! I am willing to read and comment on any book and leave a comment pertaining to the chapter. I normally do inline comments as I read.

The only “payment” is that you read and comment on the same number of chapters of my book Violetta. It should be noted that I do not count my Journal Entries or Flashback chapters as chapters. These are relatively short and are never more than 300-500 words.

If you just want to do r4r, just leave a small comment on each chapter (like a heart or smiley face) so I know it was read. I will do the same for you.

Payment must be completed first. Though I will normally do yours as soon as I see you comment on mine. The quality of my comments will depend on the quality of yours.

Please fill out the form below and I will reply with a <3 if you are accepted and are able to begin payment

Title:
Genre:
Link:

Thank you for doing this!
Title: Silver Bullets
Genre:Action/Romance
Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/185385788-silver-bullets-ewa2019
Blurb:
HIGHEST RANKING
#4-Suspenseful
#2-must-read
#129-terror
#40-risk
“You’re lying he would never risk his face being seen!”

“For you, he would do anything.”

Just then I heard the chattering of glass and felt a stabbing sensation in my neck. A red tranquilizer was what I found before turning around to see a blurry image of…wait a minute…no…it can’t be!

“Ricardo…” Was the last thing I said before falling out of consciousness.

----XXX-----

Ricardo Gabriel, powerful and rich. Leyla Maxwell, a 16-year-old trying to avenge her parents’ death. What happens when these two collide and misunderstandings come in the way?
Join Leyla and Ricardo in this beautiful and mysterious adventure of lies, lust, and betrayal.
Will they get their happily ever after or a disastrous end?
Read and find out!
No of chapters:5

As soon as you accept I will start the payment

1 Like

Hello Hailey, thank you for creating this forum! I don’t need any edits so please feel free to enjoy my story and comment your thoughts and reactions to characters or events, unless you see anything that you think should definitely be fixed (like a typo).

jv

Innocent Emily Kim

Genre: Teen Fiction Romance

Description:

“What do you want,” she repeated.

“Break up with Axel.”

Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden’s eyes darkened, looking at her parted lips.

“Close your mouth, baby, or I might have to close it for you.”

Emily is in love with Axel Armstrong. She would do anything to get to know him better. When she finds out he needs her help, she’s willing to be his fake girlfriend, if it means that she can be romantic with him.

But what happens when Axel’s brother, Aiden, steps into the picture? And why is he so determined to break them up?

For mature audiences only.

© All Rights Reserved

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/180535141-innocent-emily-kim

Enjoy! I appreciate your support!

1 Like

<3 accepted!

1 Like

<3 accepted girl!

1 Like

I will complete the payment rightaway!

Thank you! I will get right on reading! :relaxed:

title - Fictional Fantasy

genre - fantasy

link - https://www.wattpad.com/story/178438458-fictional-fantasy

blurb is on the story

1 Like

accepted

did you block me?

Nope, why? Do you not have access to my page?

Edit: I know WP has been massively messing up for me the past few days. Keep refreshing. Sometimes I have to refresh 10-15 times before I can access a story or profile.

when I tried to leave a comment it said “you cannot interact with this user”

Try again. I can access your page and see everything on it. If you were blocked i dont think you could even access this post.

it works now

1 Like

Can you read Fictional Fantasy now?

1 Like

Title: Sidekick
Genre: Sci-fi/fantasy/LGBT/ya???
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/186946426-sidekick
Blurb: Con and Arthur have DID, known in pop culture as “multiple-personality disorder” - they share a body. They’re also superheroes. And the entire city thinks they’re two different people. …
The two of them serve the run-down city of Mel, where the skies reek of fumes from the great Exodus and there are eleven different levels of streets. Despite its failings, Con loves the city. Xe understands it, and xe likes it when xe understands things. But throw sorcerers and winged people into the mix, and Con is left reeling - machinery and science, xe gets. Magic is not xyr forte. To top it all off, xyr crush Eron might just be an alien.

What do you mean by “almost any” book? Also, I look forwards to reading yours!

1 Like

Accepted.

I generally don’t read fanfic or poetry. But I am open to pretty much all others.

Glad I didn’t link you to my poetry then, lol. I’ll have a look at yours now, but I probably won’t be finished until after my test. Do you want edity-type comments, enjoying-the-story-type comments, compliments or critiques?

I do inline comments of my thoughts as I am reading the chapters. I also try to keep an eye out for typos and grammar mistakes. The type of comment (such as length, detail, etc) is all dependent on the comment you leave. I don’t really like writing out these long comments about my opinions on the chapter when the other person writes a few words. haha.

1 Like

So, you only read one chapter?