A350, Fallman Building

Usually I’m here studying but I love to chat!

18 Likes

Knock, knock! It’s your bff with a latte and ice cream!

So I overheard someone saying that the archives are open. I could totally be wrong, I was super distracted by this super hot guy that walked in right when they were talking about it. Anyway! Didn’t you say you and Annelle got kicked out? Maybe you could try again!

But like, still go out with Monty too.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I heard that too, but like you can’t really go down there anymore, there was a crime apparently. Somebody stole something.

Maybe it was like a senior prank cause who would want some dusty old stuff in a basement, right?

5 Likes

Hey! What’s up?
Have you heard about the tournament at the academy???

4 Likes

Hey Veronika, I know this is sudden and all. And frankly just plain awkward. But I just wanted to tell you that I like you. And uh, do you think there might be a chance for us to go out together?

8 Likes

(o.o ") Someone get the camera.

4 Likes

:movie_camera:o~o @Oblivionyx

5 Likes

Okay… Knuckles were cracked, Sherlock’s hat was put on, I’m ready for this…

Hi, Veronika! I’m Darla, also known as Dar Dar Binks, I’m fairly new here, and I’m sorry I missed you when you were having dating problems. My best advice would be: Take a coin, heads is Annabelle, tails it Monty. You flip the coin, to know who you have to go for. It the result disappoints you, if means you should go for the other one, if it doesn’t you go it right the first time around.

Now, I was wondering… I like me a good crime, so that thrilling robbery got me all riled up!

You said there is nothing down there, but the head master seems pretty affected… What do you think this missing artefact could be? Like, the philosopher’s stone, or something about magic, that could make you touched/untouched…?:shushing_face:

Also, did it disappear before, or after Annabelle was transferred? Since she liked going down there so much, maybe she stumbled upon that artefact, and took it, not knowing that it would be noticed os missed… Also, how does one notice when something that they didn’t know existed gets robbed? Could the Headmaster be lying?

•••••••••• On to the next question ••••••••••

I happen to looooove books, and I was trying to find that library you mentioned, but came back empty :disappointed:

So far, all I could see in Kiryo Park were generic constructions, trees, and maybe peonies, still waiting on a confirmation for those… Could you, maybe, give me some more detailed indications as to how I could find Foible’s Fables?

Temporary ID since Joy is away

ID

5 Likes

:camera: :movie_camera: :camera: :movie_camera: we need more cameras to take shots from all angles.

3 Likes

:camera::camera_flash::video_camera::movie_camera: :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

O______o

2 Likes

Morning Veronica :slight_smile: Nab here. I’m bringing you a cup of hot green tea :tea: to perk your day.

What are your hobbies when you are not studying? And why?

3 Likes

Greetings Veronika. Call me Chad, we’ve spoken in passing but i was hoping you and I could get to know each other, platonically of course, we’re both taken :slight_smile: Hopefully you can help us with Neo Tokyo’s circumstance, have you heard anything about a ‘trader’? One who would deal in secrets, lies and truths?

Are you aware of the Archives in this Academy?

Anyway, pardon my rudeness, what do you like to do when not studying?

2 Likes

Yes, yes she is. It’s been stated multiple times.

2 Likes

I’ve been gone for days. i didn’t know
Like i dropped off the face of the Earth

3 Likes

Oh, right. How long were you gone? I believe she mentioned it in her dating advice thread, sometime last month…

3 Likes

I never kept up with that thread. Would have yielded no response so i never bothered until recently

3 Likes

That explains it then.

3 Likes

Now i know, so i don’t repeat the mistake. Anyways, hope you’ve held up well.
I’m guessing this thread will be significant in another storyline concerning Veronika. That much is clear, could just be a chat thread

3 Likes

Oh, who knows… maybe she’ll cough up more useful information. After all, the dating advice thread didn’t seem like much at first glance.

This must be Nick’s way of letting us have inside information on the Academy; info Alayna wouldn’t have been able to provide us.
Not like she would anyway, she hasn’t appeared in the Fox’s Den since the ending of the Network Keys storyline.

3 Likes