About the App/Site Feedback category

Have you thought up a cool new feature that you think would better your Wattpad experience, but don’t know how to get someone from HQ to notice? Have some thoughts on a new feature we’ve already put out and want to share it with us? Welcome to Wattpad App & Site Feedback!

Please note this is not for anything bug related. If you’re having a bug-related issue, please contact us at Wattpad Support! https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

How do you use this category?

1. Make sure to search and check to see if someone else is already talking about your suggestion/feedback. We want to foster conversation, so please don’t make multiple topics on the same feature suggestion!

No one’s talking about it yet?

1. Create a new topic. Make sure your title clearly represents the feature you’re talking about!

2. Tag your topic!

The best way to make sure we see your thread? Tag it! We’ve provided tags based on the area on Wattpad, making it easier for us and yourselves to filter feedback and find what we’re looking for. Don’t know what tag to use? We’ve got you covered!

feedback_writing - This is feedback around the writing experience. Does it involve the Create page, or anything to do with your stories? It’s writing feedback!

feedback_reading - This is feedback around the reading experience. Does it involve how you read stories on Wattpad, on the app or the site? It’s reading feedback!

feedback_library - This is feedback around your private library.

feedback_accounts - This is feedback around your account. Are there ways you can feel more control over your account privacy and security? It’s account feedback!

feedback_commenting - This is feedback around commenting. Does it involve how you comment on Wattpad stories? It’s commenting feedback!

feedback_profile - This is feedback around your profile.

feedback_messaging - This is feedback around messaging. Are there better ways to communicate with your fellow Wattpadders? It’s messaging feedback!

feedback_discovery - This is feedback around the discover pages. Does it involve the hot list, your recommendations, or searching for stories and writers? It’s discovery feedback!

feedback_notifs - This is feedback around notifications. Does it involve how you receive notifications and how you’re able to manage them. It’s notifications feedback!

feedback_ads - This is feedback around ads.

feedback_newsfeed - This is feedback around the newsfeed.

feedback_etc - This is for feedback you feel doesn’t fit into the above categories. We still want to hear you!

Once you’ve tagged your topic, share your thoughts! Give as much detail as possible. We want to know how this affects your Wattpad experience. The better you sell your case, the more likely we’ll take notice! You might also see that I’ve edited your post, this is most likely just to change the tag to a better fitting option.

Please keep topics only about one feature suggestion! Want to get off-topic? Create a new topic!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Make "Notify My Followers" actually notify my followers.
General Book Discovery

Is there a topic already for the current plagiarism reporting feature? If so, I’ll reply there. If not, do I need to wait a certain number of days before starting a thread, or am I just not understanding how to do this?

Thanks