About the Wattpad Feedback and News category

hey, I can’t seem to find the ‘clubs’ place. I go under “community” and all I see is “community” “writing contest” etc. but no clubs tab. please help, I have researched and nothing fixes it. is this the “club” because for me, it says community.

This is the clubs so you’re in the right place, but now they’re called Community.

I’m sure this has been suggested before, but I would absolutely love a “queue” feature for writers. Especially for those of us who work/attend school/travel, updating can kind of slip through the cracks, so pre-loading chapters and having them scheduled to go live a certain day/time would be amazing!

I have a question.

How often are the threads updated?

I would like the option to see a story’s total word count. To me, word count matters more than the number of parts a story has, which is a supported search feature that doesn’t provide as much meaningful information in my opinion. It’d also be helpful, because then I would know how many words I’ve written so far, whereas right now I have to add it all manually.

Also, when I write on the app with my favorite font, Kohinoor, I am unable to use italics. This is very frustrating. Actually, a lot of the font faces that are built into the Wattpad app lack the ability to italicize. It’s a weird issue, and I feel like it’s one that should be easy to fix.

One more thing, it’d be cool if the web version of Wattpad allowed the use of different fonts and font sizes, and reading modes (such as dark mode). These functions are already available in the app, so it would make sense if they were brought over to the web.

Why can’t i find poems in the poetry section?? most of the books there are either novels or stories??!

I’m not sure if this complaint is supposed to be posted here, but I can’t upload pictures (my book cover) in my post. Please give me a solution if I’m doing anything wrong.

You may not have the right trust level to upload a photo to a post, you have to be a certain trust level to do that.

New suggestion: Any chance we can have the DMs in Wattpad show the actual date instead of (last month or 2 months ago) on messages? It would be very helpful for those of us running bookclubs.

Thanks,

SapphireAlena

It would also be great if recent comments had both the date and time on them, not just “1 day” ago. I say this because some comments that were written on 12/23/18 are saying “1 day ago,” but they should say “2 days ago,” however they were probably after the current time on 12/23. It’s driving me nuts.

Thanks.

We were just wondering why our story can’t be seen once we search it? We are well-aware that it’s an error in the system, but we hope it’ll be resolved so people can search our story and get to read it. We are always left with no choice but to send them links, and they might be annoyed with that. We just really want recognition falling onto our work. Thank you.

HE IS A THIEF.
PRODIGYGUY: www DOTwattpad DOT com/user/prodigyguy/activity
has stolen the work of Mike Cropo. Mike had been writing these books under the WOLVES AND DRAGONS OF THE BLOOD universe since 1990. There are Four Complete Books and the fifth was being writen when Mike died last year.
They are posted on Storiesonline : Mike_Cropo
and on his site : aspartanswarchronicles DOT com
For More info you can see the WIKI : aspartanswarchronicles DOT com/wiki

Hi! The work has been submitted to our copyright team. Thank you for bringing this to our attention; in the future please report stories through Wattpad’s ticket system.

I think the community has to create a personal space for all of the country. Everyone needs to get to know even with people who speak his same language; to read each other’s story, to grow up, helping each other. But when I got into the community I only saw English, Americans, some Spanish and three italians around not knowing where to go. But if only you created a specific space for every country, it would be easier for all of us to find right who we need. This is my advice. Thank you for reading.

Hey guys

Does Wattpad notify your readers automatically when a writer adds a near part? If it doesn’t that would be a great new feature. Thanks

Yes, it does notify when a new part is published. You need to have the story added to your library to be notified of the updates. You can read this article for more info- https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/201415630-Add-Stories-to-your-Library

Thank you. Do people that follow me get notified when I post? And what day and time are the best for posting new content?