Absinthe Playlists (Free and Open!)

music

thank you!!!

@DemonixBeauty @Minxatious You’re welcome :smiley:

thank you soooooooo much!

thank you so much! I’m vvvv excited to listen to this!

@RavenGlimmer @DarklingDarling

You’re welcome! :smiley:

I was wondering if you did ship playlists? Could I use the “book playlist” form since the majority of my story is about a romance between two characters?

Is it okay to just request a playlist?

@RavenGlimmer I can do that! Yes, use the book playlist.
@xuxiwon I can do that too! Use the book playlist, and skip the questions that ask specifically about your book.

okay, tysm!

will request soon!

BOOK PLAYLIST FORM

Username- DarklingDarling
Title of Book- Darkling
Book Description- This is a ship playlist for two of my characters. They’re two guys, one is extremely dark and twisted and obsessive, and the other one is pure and sweet. The dark one has been deceiving the sweet one, and even went so far as to betray and kill his friend. The sweet one can’t help but love him though he tries to deny it and promises that he’ll kill him for killing his friend (spoiler, he can’t, he loves him too much) also some redemption songs would be nice! After he kills the friend he tries everything in his power to make it right, and eventually sacrifices his life to bring his lovers dead friend back
Music Genre- Indie pop, alternative
Artist/Example Songs- Let me Ben you’re superhero- smash into pieces, every breath you take- chase holdfedler, out of the Black- royal blood
Number of Songs (up to 40) 40
Can I use songs with explicit lyrics? Yes!
Spotify or YouTube delivery? Spotify
Anything else? Themes of stalking and obsession, loving the wrong person, redemption, lots of angst

Username _Stars-Aligned _

Title of Book The Secrets of a Missing Beauty Queen

Book Description Alexa Brown is missing. These four words have torn this small town apart. As the police start to investigate, though, there are many dirty secrets brought to the surface and many relationships ruined. Will the mystery of Alexa’s disappearance be solved? Or will this little town be ripped into shreds before any clues are found? Read to find out.

Music Genre pop, Musical theatre, Soft Rock, Pop Rock

Artist/Example Songs Rhianna, Pretty Hurts by Beyonce, Panic! at the Disco, Viva La Vida by Coldplay, Anything about murder or someone being kidnapped or going missing

Number of Songs (up to 40) 20

Can I use songs with explicit lyrics? Yes

Spotify or YouTube delivery? Spotify

Anything else? Thanks in advance

Here’s your playlist! I hope you enjoy it :smiley:

Username imtotallynotokay
Title of Book somebody to you
Book Description Bradley Simpson is a self deprecation hopeless romantic who has a crush on a guy who he thinks doesn’t know he exist. Bradley’s mother is both emotional and physically abuse while his father (who he hasn’t seen in 12 years) is the exact opposite. [i only have 4 chapters writen but in the end he moves in with his father and him and his crush start to date and he graduates high school].
Music Genre pop/ rock/ punk/ alternative
Artist/Example Songs the vamps, Idkhbtfm, beautiful by bazzi, Sleeping With Sirens, waterparks, Miley Cyrus, Troye Sivan, like we used to by a rocket to the moon, can’t help falling in love by Elvis Presley, bad things by Machine Gun kelly, boys by Charli xcx
Number of Songs (up to 40) 40
Can I use songs with explicit lyrics? Yes
Spotify or YouTube delivery? YouTube
Anything else? Please don’t include Melanie Martinez or Billie eillish

You and I have pretty similar music taste! I love iDKHOW too (as you can probably tell from this thread), and I don’t really like Melanie Martinez or Billie Eillish either. I only add their songs if people ask for them or artists that are very similar to them.

What are the names of your two characters (or their ship name)? That information would be helpful so that I can title your playlist properly.

:blush: (Sorry im awkward)

Wooo I know what I’m listening to on the way home. THANK YOU :slight_smile:

It’s “Dayne” and the “darker” character is blonde and the other is Asian and has dark hair

You’re welcome! :smiley: