Absinthe Playlists (Free and Open!)

music

It’s me again, Margret (horrible song reference MOVING ON)
Now, the story isn’t posted YET, which is the main reason why I’m here. I need musical inspiration! :smiley: And knowing you, I’ll get just that here!

BOOK PLAYLIST FORM

Username: C_P_Addams
Title of Book: The Naive
Book Description: A Left 4 Dead fic from the POV of a Hunter (special zombie) who still has some of his humanity due to being infected by a lesser strain of the Green Flu. He goes about his days trying to prove to every human he sees that he isn’t a monster. Graphic gore and the occasional bit of smut ensue :smiling_imp:
Music Genre: Punk, heavy metal, Alt
Artist/Example Songs: Ghost, Green Day, The Cranberries, Bad Wolves, Disturbed, Slipknot.
Number of Songs (up to 40): 20 works!
Can I use songs with explicit lyrics?: Fuck yeah
Spotify or YouTube delivery?: YouTube. pretty please
Playlist Image (optional, Spotify only): N/A
Anything else?: Rock on, my awesome friend!

Thank you so much… genuinely appreciate it. :heart:

You’re welcome!

BOOK PLAYLIST FORM

Username: astronoculous
Title of Book: The Alpha of Sendero Pack
Book Description:
In the town of Camden, the legendary Sendero Pack has begun to rise to power again because of a new, brutal, and coldly merciless alpha. In a freak motorcycle accident at night, Blaire Jiang discovers the secret identity of the alpha - the ‘golden boy’ of her high school, Oliver Cordero.

By day, Oliver is the perfect son and student, as class president and football captain. But at night he has resurrected the Sendero Pack from the dead and turned it into the most ruthless killing machine, reigning over all neighboring tribes. Blaire is the only one who knows of his double identity, and she is unwittingly sucked into his world of bloodshed, politics, and violence.
Music Genre any, as long it’s not pop/upbeat/too sexy. looking for a subtle, calm, husky/dark/a little mysterious. also lofi is awesome.
Artist/Example Songs lucky strikes (troye sivan), btstu (jai paul), the 7th sense (nct u), will he (joji)
Number of Songs (up to 40) 20-25
Can I use songs with explicit lyrics? yep!
Spotify or YouTube delivery? Spotify please!
Playlist Image (optional, Spotify only)
tumblr_pm0vidG7j21wcv7loo4_640

Anything else? n/a thank u for ur consideration!

Here’s your playlist! I hope you enjoy it :smiley:

BLESS! Also, I noticed you got my middle initial wrong :laughing: I don’t actually care, I think it’s hilarious. Thank you so so much for this :smiley: I’m so excited to start writing!

Sorry about that! It should be fixed now.

I got another WIP in need of musical inspiration! And I know you’ve got the skills to provide :smiley:
BOOK PLAYLIST FORM

Username: C_P_Addams
Title of Book: Atlas Rise
Book Description: A BioShock 1 AU where Atlas is an actual person and his revolution has been taken over by the capitalist pig Frank Fontaine.
Music Genre: Classical/50s and some of the BioShock original songs
Artist/Example Songs: “Beyond the Sea”, “Rapture Rising”, “All Spliced Up”
Number of Songs (up to 40): 20
Can I use songs with explicit lyrics?: If ya find any, sure! xD
Spotify or YouTube delivery?: YouTube plzzz
Playlist Image (optional, Spotify only): N/A
Anything else?: I’m super excited to see what you’ve got for me. I hope you have fun!!

Quick question: what exactly do you mean by “classical?” Classical period (ex. Mozart, Haydn)? Orchestral music in general? Early popular music to fit better with the 50s music that you asked for?

I can do any or all of those, I just want to make sure that I’m doing what you asked for :smiley:

I was thinking Classical period, but honestly early popular music would be AWESOME :smile:

It ended up being kind of a lot of Beethoven, but I think it will work well for your purposes.

Hi there, loving this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m working on a new story and could use some more songs to add to my playlist, it’s currently looking a little empty.

BOOK PLAYLIST FORM

Username: AnnieRosebud

Title of Book: Breakfast with a Wolf

Book Description: When Flora saves what she believes is a wounded dog, she’s in for a surprise. Turns out it’s no dog after all, but a wolf — or more precisely a werewolf for she ends up with a very naked guy on her bathroom floor.

Throw in a cute co-worker, slash, (not so) secret crush, a whole lot of cupcakes, a dash of magic and you’ve got yourself the recipe for chaos.

Music Genre: Preferably indie, pop and rock, maybe a little bit of hip-hop. As long as it sounds kind of fun and flirty we’re good. The story has a slightly humorous romcom vibe with a dash of magic.

Artist/Example Songs: This is my current list.

Number of Songs (up to 40): 10-15 seems like a good number.

Can I use songs with explicit lyrics?: I don’t mind strong language.

Spotify or YouTube delivery?: Spotify

Playlist Image (optional, Spotify only): -

Anything else?: The story isn’t posted yet but I’m happy to dedicate a chapter to you once it’s up if you like.

It’s great, thank you!

You’re welcome! :smile:

hey is this still open? if so:

BOOK PLAYLIST FORM

Username: yyoumakemestrong
Title of Book: True Colours
Book Description: Basically it’s about a guy who has lived his whole life colourblind, he can only see in shades of black and white. then one day, he meets another guy who appears in colour. as he and the other guy get closer, he shows him other things and they start appearing in colour as well. but he realises that colour isn’t as beautiful as he imagined it to be. oh and he and the guy eventually fall in love as well :))
Music Genre: just peaceful, melodic stuff (e.g. maybe no rap/rock) if you know what i mean
Artist/Example Songs: Color - Todrick Hall, The Sun is Rising - Britt Nicole, True Colors - Anna Kendrick/Justin Timberlake
Number of Songs (up to 40): 20+ maybe?
Can I use songs with explicit lyrics?: sure
Spotify or YouTube delivery?: spotify please
Playlist Image (optional, Spotify only): n/a
Anything else?: nope!

Yeah, this thread is pretty much always open! :smiley:

thank you so much!