ACCOMPLISHMENTS! - 12

Hello and welcome to the accomplishments thread! What do we do here? We discuss our accomplishments! This includes hitting goals for numbers of reads, votes, comments, as well as word counts, awards, and things not related to writing!

Join in the conversation to discuss what you’ve accomplished and what your goals are. We’re here to support one another and celebrate all of the amazing things we do.

The accomplishments threads are a series of threads, spanning over ten threads, originally started in 2017 on the Wattpad clubs. They were once renamed achievements on the community forums, but we’re bringing back the original!

Feel free to have other conversations related to writing, too!

Some simple rules:

• No spamming! Keep the conversations going, but please don’t post just to get your post count up / kill the thread.
  • No advertising your story or asking for votes! This is against the forum rules.
  • Keep a positive environment in the thread!

YESSSSSSSSs I used to love this thread in the old clubs!

I reached 45k on Mortician this week and that’s my accomplishment for now <3

On something I have control over - I managed to write out my advent calendar today to release to my readers over the next month so yay!

8 Likes

Hot damn, this brings back memories :heart_eyes:

Okay accomplishments… Recent accomplishments.

Well, Feral passed 170k reads yesterday!

And I’ve actually worked on this one WIP that is really hard for me to work on.

8 Likes

That’s a great accomplishment and that sounds AWESOME. You take such good care of your readers :heart:

4 Likes

YOURE GROWING SO QUICK FRAY

1 Like

THE CATS AND BIRDS ARE GROWING UP

Also January 26th is Feral’s second Wattpad birthday.

2 Likes

Ooo, Accomplishments, eh? I have none as of right now but thought I’d make my presences known. Though as we all know, the Goose sees all.

3 Likes

The Two Foxes hit a sweet spot with silent readers this week. It’s at 14.5K reads and climbing.

Teal Nostalgia is almost at 7K reads.

3 Likes

How does one achieve those sorts of numbers?

Are you a God?

3 Likes

Goals: 1.) Finish self-editing Sparked and then, put it through professional editing.

Accomplishment: I won Nanowrimo! It was my first year! It was a great experience!

4 Likes

congratulations!!

1 Like

Goal(s):

• Finishing my book.
  • Editing my book.
  • Get my book back from beta-readers.

Accomplishment(s):

• Winning NANO.
  • Getting to 80k in a month.
  • Having my book have a total of 90k.
6 Likes

Thank you!

accomplishment: my writing went gay and I see that as an absolute win

5 Likes

Well, I’m like 1500 ish words away from my 50000 word mark for my WIP. And I want to get that done within a few (maybe just one) hour

3 Likes

Mate.

Mate…

Mate how.

This is absolutely incredibly! Congratulations :tada:

2 Likes

It IS an absolute win :muscle:

3 Likes

I have absolutely no idea. I was just writing and writing feeling sooo motivated by NANO. At the 12th day I was at 50k (at least I think it was that day), and then I just kept writing :joy: But just think about if I have kept going in the same pace as in the beginning! I could have been at a 100k right now! :scream:

4 Likes

Ooooh, I love when something like that happens!

How far are you from the finish line?

First, you make a sacrifice for the good lord Cthulu.

But in all seriousness, Feral is getting promoted on the home page right now, so that’s what’s doing the trick.