advice for stretching ears / show your body mods

i’ve been wanting to stretch my ears for a few months now. any advice for a first timer? where do you get your materials? any do’s and dont’s from personal experiences?

also, don’t forget to show me your stretched ears and body mods! show me your collections (plugs, tapers, ear weights)!

Please don’t

4 Likes

lol why?

It’s just something you’ll regret when you’re older, on job interviews, etc.

There’s ways to express your self identity without mutilating your body

1 Like

how do you know i’ll regret it? and who’s to say i won’t have my own business someday (i plan to be a author) where i can wear what i want? body mods don’t equal qualifications, and some companies are slowly opening up to modified people.

i say do what you want to your body, as long as you’re happy with it.

to each their own, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

b u m p

This is entirely possible, but if you are basing your decision off of this then I wouldn’t risk it. I also plan to be an author, but it’s a highly competitive field that you “don’t quit your day job” for. There a lot of writers who produce great things and still can’t make a living off of it.

I think people should be able to do what they want with their bodies, so I’d say just make sure that you’ve at least thought about this first. Good luck!

2 Likes

GO SLOW! Seriously, this is a huge thing. Don’t rush it because you will blow out your ears and that hurts like a B. Take a few months to bump up the size. When you’re done with one size, take the tapers out as soon as you can and keep the plugs/tunnels in as long as you can before switching to a bigger size. Patience is a huge thing when it comes to stretching your ears. (I’m up to size 5/8 and it took me 5 years because I didn’t rush it)
Do not skip sizes. Keep them clean and if they start bleeding, size down until they heal to begin again.

2 Likes

This is the best picture I have that shows my current plugs. (Please excuse my weird face)

2 Likes

Yes, it’s your body and I want all to be happy. But some people act without thinking about how they may feel years down the road. Our feelings change

There’s a lot of things I would do differently or change, but none of them are visual.

1 Like

I’d love to see that tat

1 Like

the only advice I have is to take it slow, or else it’ll suck
like rlly rlly suck

2 Likes

if I had a good picture of it on my laptop id totally post one but I don’t ):

1 Like

2 Likes

How many tattoos do you have?

1 Like

Just the one… For now