After Hours | FREE Covers and Banners | CLOSED TO CATCH UP

graphics
covers
banners

I Pm’d you.

DELIVERY!

ZombieKiller

I hope you like it! I really enjoyed making this one:) Please let me know if you’ll be using it!

Wicked, I’ll take it, I’ll give you a dedication when it’s posted XD

Type of Graphic: Cover
Title: Threes a Crowd
Subtitle:
Author: animelover5238
Ideas: I would like 3 people on the cover and I am totally down with giving all the creative freedom you want to make this awesome. .
Short Summary: They were inseparable as kids, playing on the playground almost everyday. But, everyone grows up at one point, leaving Laila thinking about love. She soon develops a crush on her friend Ace, one of her friends from childhood. Laila doesn’t realize that her other friend, Jack, has obtained a crush on her. He loves everything about her; her hair down to the nail polish she used on her toes. Except she’ll never realize cause she dense like a brick. One thing is for certain. Three’s a crowd, and fate has a knack for evening out the playing field for only two.
Password: I’m a night person.
Anything else?: I didn’t know how to edit the request form so I hope this is fine.

REQUESTING... Type of Graphic: Banner
Title: Watching You
Subtitle: N/A
Author: Dredge
Ideas: I was thinking a key hole with a guys eye looking through it. Or a girl standing outside in the middle of the night with a guy standing in the background.
Faceclaim(s): Lily Collins
Image Inspiration (Links Only): http://i.imgur.com/lynPCrc.jpg
Short Summary: It’s about a girl that’s being stalked.
Password: Night owl here.
Anything else?: No, thank you.

hehe I love all of your graphics. Its phenomenal! I can’t express just how good they are! I can’t wait to see what you come up with for my request. I was just scrolling through these deliveries and damn,Maybe my cover’s gonna be better than the book itself xD

REQUESTING... Type of Graphic: Cover

Title: Blood Lies

Subtitle: None

Author: Ashlynn Crow

Ideas: Something simple, either with a dark, mysterious color palette, or something with a bright background (like white) so that another color (like red/blood) can really pop. I’d consider this to be a New Adult Fiction. The serial killer is a vampire but he uses a knife to cut the throats of his victims, and the main character Elise, deals with self-harm issues and her hair is dyed green. You could pull some imagery from those aspects if you like, but not necessary. I’m really interested in seeing what you come up with. As long as the title is legible.

Faceclaim(s): None.

Image Inspiration (Links Only): These are some covers that I’m really drawn to and may give you an idea of what I’m looking for:

Short Summary: A vampire with a vendetta starts killing people in a small Texas town and the bodies are piling up. Elise Fowler is somehow at the center of these murders, and soon she and her best friend are thrust into a world full of the supernatural, lies and betrayal. If being a teenager wasn’t hard enough, now she must fight to protect the people she cares about or risk losing everything.

Password: Night

Anything else?: Here is the link to my Pinterest board for Blood Lies characters:

REQUESTING... Type of Graphic: cover
Title: The Crowned Tragedy
Subtitle: war, no matter how bloody, will always have love
Author: kai'le nira
Ideas: since there are four of them, unless there's a way to smoothly make them fit, you don't have to try to get them to fit together on the cover. because there is a war going on, i would like the cover to be on the darker side, while remaining a bit whimsical. i know that makes no sense. i would like maybe a castle, battlefield, or even if it's only one couple - two people together, dressed in royal clothing. i'm bad at expressing ideas, but another way, since it's technically forbidden love, would be to maybe express that? with people attached by rope or string. sorry, i know this is a mess, i just have a lot of blurry ideas when it comes to the cover. it could either be like a sword with blood on it, a simple cover, or even two hands connected by the rope. i hope this is okay.
Faceclaim(s): valentina and caterina are both, in my mind, portrayed by troian bellisario but valentina has bangs. elliot is jamie dornan and jasper is played by daniel sharman. (im linking my pinterest that has separate folders with some gifs of what they look like)
Image Inspiration (Links Only): https://pin.it/qeah6e3s5lcucr
Short Summary: brief, unorganized description: there's been a war plaguing these two kingdoms, in an effort to control how many people are dying a marriage is set between two of the next generation. valentina and caterina are born after their marriage is already planned, date already set. on their eighteen birthday the eldest, valentina will marry the eldest of the rival kingdom (i haven't settled on a last name, hope that's okay). to double their efforts, due to the outbreaks of violence occurring between civilians, the kings decide caterina will also marry the middle child, just to prove how strong their alliance is. a month before their eighteen birthday, elliot and jasper come to the opposing kingdom, in an effort for the marriage to seem strong rather than put together. during their stay, and despite watchful eyes, the sisters and brothers fall for the wrong one.
Password: night, considering i'm working on three hours now
Anything else?: i want to apologize for how messy this all seems, again i'm going on three hours of sleep so if you want me to be more specific i can try. i know my cover ideas are all over the place. also in case my previous link doesn't work: https://www.pinterest.com/kaikaiira/the-crowned-tragedy/

Hi! @Spotlight Would you be able to PM me about your request?? I have a few questions but I cant find your profile :frowning:

ACCEPTED! Totally fine way to do it:) I will accept the request, but I'd like you to PM me so we can brain storm some more solid ideas together!

ACCEPTED! Hello! Thanks for requesting from my shop! You are accepted! Thanks for giving such solid ideas. Makes working on things a bit easier for me:)

ACCEPTED! Thanks for requesting from 'After Hours'! You are happily accepted. I love that you linked some examples of covers that you like and your character board. That will be VERY helpful.

Amazing. I’m very excited to see your art. <3
Thanks, @beforehours

ACCEPTED! Hey! Don't worry about it love, I'm a mess too. So we can be messes together. I'll most likely PM you when the time comes for me to work on your cover, so just be on the look out for that message! Please try to get some more sleep dear - its hard to function on 3 hours, and I look forward to working with you!

thank you so much! i can’t wait, and ill be watching for it.

PM sent :slight_smile:

1. <span style=“font-size:;display:block;background-color:#111;background-image:url(https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/713593/brick.png);background-repeat:repeat;position:relative;overflow:hidden;padding:50px 10%;”>

2. <span style=“font-size:30px;display:block;color:#fff;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px #FF81FF;text-align:left;font-family:‘Courier’;letter-spacing:5px;”>

3. REQUESTING…

4. </span>

5. <span style=“font-size:12px;display:block;width:90%;margin:0px auto;margin-top:15px;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font-family:‘Courier’;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #FF81FF;”>

6. <b>Type of Graphic:</b> Book Cover

7. <br><b>Title:</b> The Gatehouse

8. <br><b>Subtitle:</b> Who you are isn’t always who you are…

9. <br><b>Author:</b> Lindsey S.

10. <br><b>Ideas:</b> a girl looking up to the full moon, a girl standing in front of a boarding house. ( all the ideas i’d prefer a teenage girl that is brown haired and looks mature). a man hiding behind a tree and looking at a girl in the woods. If possible, i’d like the colors to be a sort of calm but refined color. Colors- blue, grey, brown, green,red and golds.

11. <br><b>Faceclaim(s):</b> none

12. <br><b>Image Inspiration (Links Only):</b>

13. <br><b>Short Summary:</b> Ashlynn gets bitten and turned into a werewolf, which in this world, it isn’t possible to change by a bite or a scratch. Moving into a boarding house on the mountain her her hometown reveals many secrets- including those of her ‘special’ new friends. And well, if she thought werwolf hunters were her only enemy, she’d better think twice, as the older brother who had once saved her from childhood trauma hunters the very monster she has turned into.

14. <br><b>Password:</b> A little of both simply put.

15. <br><b>Anything else?:</b> If possible please make the font and the girl dominant in the cover- along with the moon if you use that idea- otherwise please make the title the most prominent but still legible. Also, thank you for the time and effort.

16. </span>

17. </span>

ACCEPTED! Hi! Thanks for requesting again! You're accepted!

DELIVERY!

Ophelia2

@slurpeehead Here’s your cover! (though I totally already PM’d you and just wanted to show off my work here on the thread lol) I’m glad you liked it!

1. <span style=“font-size:;display:block;background-color:#111;background-image:url(https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/713593/brick.png);background-repeat:repeat;position:relative;overflow:hidden;padding:50px 10%;”>

2. <span style=“font-size:30px;display:block;color:#fff;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px #FF81FF;text-align:left;font-family:‘Courier’;letter-spacing:5px;”>

3. REQUESTING…

4. </span>

5. <span style=“font-size:12px;display:block;width:90%;margin:0px auto;margin-top:15px;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font-family:‘Courier’;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #FF81FF;”>

6. <b>Type of Graphic:</b> Banner

7. <br><b>Title:</b> Storm Romero

8. <br><b>Subtitle:</b> The Good Girl

9. <br><b>Author:</b> evie or lavenderlove- (whichever is fine)

10. <br><b>Ideas:</b> Face claim: Camila Mendes. I would like her having either a neutral expressions or smiling on the banner. The main colour scheme should be green, white, black, gray, sort of like the color scheme in my cover, here: https://a.wattpad.com/cover/180046478-256-k504224.jpg

11. <br><b>Faceclaim(s):</b> Camila Mendes

12. <br><b>Image Inspiration (Links Only):</b> https://www.besthealthmag.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2018/02/Camila-Mendes.jpg https://partners.rebelmouse.com/nylon/covers/july2018/Camila_Mendes19081_FINAL.jpg https://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/camila-mendes-for-seventeen-magazine-mexico-november-2017-3.jpg

13. <br><b>Short Summary:</b> Storm Romero is a good girl, despite her chaotic-sounding name. She’s your classic straight-A student who would never dream of getting into trouble.

But then the arrogant Joaquin Lars comes spiralling into her life. A bad boy with a quick wit, Storm finds him irresistible, and finds herself slowly beginning to shed her good girl image.

But how bad can a good girl get, and what are the consequences?

1. <br><b>Password:</b> Night person

2. <br><b>Anything else?:</b> Thanks if you accept!

3. </span>