Zombie Survival Guide 2019

It’s alright if you can’t XD

Totally! I’ll PM it to you:)

DELIVERY!

TheSuperSocietie3

TheSuperSocietie2

TheSuperSocieties1

TheSuperSocieties2

Hi! So I’m super proud of this one. I gave you 4 options, 2 without the crown, and two with fire text. Hope you like it!! Let me know your thoughts! If you’d like changes, please PM me!

REQUESTING... Type of Graphic: Cover
Title: Her Name is Memory
Subtitle: N/A
Author: By Sindu
Ideas: I was thinking a picture with a girl. She has blonde hair and relatively medium length hair. I don't have a particular preference with what she is doing but it kind of has an nice aesthetic vibe haha the pictures I put as an example aren't the best, so if you want more pictures just let me know! I was a simple background with a girl.

Faceclaim(s): N/A

Image Inspiration (Links Only):

Short Summary: It’s about a boy who moved down south and met a girl

Password: Night! It is the only time I have to myself

Anything else?: Your work is amazing! Is there anyway I could ask you to do another cover after this request :slight_smile: I can do a payment for the next one!

Thanks, for accepting. I wasn’t sure if my request would have been accepted with what I had in mind for the banner.

Omg I’m shook! I love all of them. It look soo good and I cannot express how much I love it. But I love the ones without the crown. I feel like the crown is a little bright compared to the other elements don’t you think? maybe a golden crown would look amazing. but I still really love this cover! Thank you so much! If you’re up for making those changes then go ahead. If not, How do I pay? :wink:

REQUESTING... Type of Graphic: cover
Title: Class D
Subtitle: This is a fire they can't put out.
Author: scripturecoal
Ideas: something that's firefighter related? but not too steamy because it's not like a very sexual novel. or just a simple romantic cover can do.
Faceclaim(s): i'd like it simple and maybe avoid faceclaims if that's possible?
Image Inspiration (Links Only):
Short Summary: Rayne has a new boss at her fire station, and it's the guy her best friend used to sleep with. The only thing is Rayne hated the guy then, and she definitely doesn't like him any better now.
Password: i'm such a night person why would anyone be a morning person
Anything else?: no not really

DELIVERY!

TheSuperSocietie2

TheSuperSocietie3

Here ya are!

you should see me in a crown ||OPEN||
ACCEPTED! Thanks for requesting!

ACCEPTED! Thanks for requesting from my shop!

DELIVERY!

ANDY

ELLA

JOSH

NOAH

@The_Black_Fallen Here ya are dear!

DELIVERY!

JessiesGirl1

Here ya are! It’s been so fun working with you, glad you like your cover! I look forward to reading your new book!

Thanks so much!!! I’ll be requesting more in the future :slight_smile:

Gorgeous! Thank you so much! I love all your work. How do I pay you?

Type of Graphic: Cover
Title: Confessions of a crazy lady
Subtitle: can you fix me?
Author: AntoniaB
Ideas: Comedy, humour, teen fiction Instagram like vibes.

Short Summary: 11/04/2019. The day my therapist, Trish, told me to start writing down my feelings. The thing is I write down what first comes into my head, so if anybody ends up finding this diary I will more than likely end up in a mental institution. Which might not be so bad in the end.

Sorry, let me introduce myself, My name is Anne and I am twenty three years old. I’m depressed. I have Cyclic Vomiting syndrome, Anxiety and Borderline personality disorder. At least that’s what my doctor told me and every other person In my life. But what’s the big deal, isn’t everyone depressed? Doesn’t everyone have anxiety?

“You’ve been through a traumatic experience, which is what has triggered these mental disabilities.” Trish said through and empathetic face.

I looked up through my bright pink hair, attempting to make eye contact.

“I just want to be happy.” I managed to cough.

“You will be, this is a process, you have to work hard and be willing to do the impossible.”

“Then, let’s get started.” I attempted to smile and sat in a comfortable position.

Maybe I am a crazy lady. But maybe this normal lady can finally fix the broken parts of me
*Anything else?: I love the style of the angus thongs and perfect snogging books. Something like that would be amazing!

The graphics are free, but if you’d like to pay me, you can credit me in the description. <3

ACCEPTED!

Hi! Would you mind PMing me the cover style you like? I tried to google it but there were a lot of different versions:)

Oooh, I like this cover you did for @The_Black_Fallen. Very cool.