After Hours | FREE Covers and Banners | CLOSED

graphics
covers
banners

DELIVERY!

Brenna

Wyatt

Hi! Here are your two banners. I hope I captured the vibe you wanted! Please let me know if you’ll be using them or not.

How’d you make those lines around the person? o.o

Individually drawing them out, over 100 lines! Lol

Those are perfect! Thank you!!

DELIVERY!

SYUTT

Hi! I hope you like this! Please tell me if you’ll be using it or not. PM me for any changes. Thanks for requesting!

DELIVERY!

SDPrologue

SDCh1

SDCh2

SDch3

I hope you likes these! Goodluck writing love! <3

<span style=“font-size:;display:block;background-color:#111;background-image:url(https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/713593/brick.png);background-repeat:repeat;position:relative;overflow:hidden;padding:50px 10%;”>

<span style=“font-size:30px;display:block;color:#fff;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px #FF81FF;text-align:left;font-family:‘Courier’;letter-spacing:5px;”>

REQUESTING…

</span>

<span style=“font-size:12px;display:block;width:90%;margin:0px auto;margin-top:15px;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font-family:‘Courier’;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #FF81FF;”>

<b>Type of Graphic:</b> Cover

<br><b>Title:</b> The Devils Assistant

<br><b>Subtitle:</b> He’s one hell of a boss

<br><b>Author:</b> Wickerstarrr

<br><b>Ideas:</b> A handsome looking man, with no face in a suit and tie looking professional.

<br><b>Faceclaim(s):</b> None

<br><b>Image Inspiration (Links Only):</b> https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1507679799987-c73779587ccf?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&w=1000&q=80 https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1491336477066-31156b5e4f35?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjEyMDd9&w=1000&q=80

<br><b>Short Summary:</b> Inessa was fired from her job, a job she knew she was amazing at, at a company she put everything into. Granted she was working their for less then a year, but she was the best employee there, on top of that her older sister announces her engagment to none other then Thomas, Inessa’s ex-boyfriend. Inessa’s life is spiraling out of control until a little letter comes into the mail, that answers all her problems.

<br><b>Password:</b> Night, because I sleep

<br><b>Anything else?:</b> No, Thanks :grin:

</span>

</span>

• <span style=“font-size:;display:block;background-color:#111;background-image:url(https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/713593/brick.png);background-repeat:repeat;position:relative;overflow:hidden;padding:50px 10%;”>

• <span style=“font-size:30px;display:block;color:#fff;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px #FF81FF;text-align:left;font-family:‘Courier’;letter-spacing:5px;”>

• REQUESTING…

• </span>

• <span style=“font-size:12px;display:block;width:90%;margin:0px auto;margin-top:15px;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font-family:‘Courier’;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #FF81FF;”>

• <b>Type of Graphic:</b> Intense

• <br><b>Title:</b> The Super Societies

• <br><b>Subtitle:</b> Power lies in your eyes.

• <br><b>Author:</b> V.Rachel Joseph

• <br><b>Ideas:</b> A brunette girl with fire and destruction behind her. The girl has purple eyes. Preferably a crown on her head.

• <br><b>Faceclaim(s):</b> Zhenya Katava

• <br><b>Image Inspiration (Links Only):</b>

• <br><b>Short Summary:</b>
    Andros is the country of superhumans. The country is divided into 5 societies based on the people’s powers and eye color. Each eye color depicts a power possessed by the superhuman. Black, Brown, Blue, Green and Grey. Each society has its own king and judiciary system. Among these societies, Young Iris is found to be alienated because of her differed eye color, Purple. But what one doesn’t know is that the purple is the most powerful superhuman to exist. Only one purple can exist in the world. On the death of a purple, another is born. All the kings send great search parties to stop the Purple from taking their designated place as ruler of the nation . Join Iris as She takes on a journey to claim her rightful throne and become queen of all societies, avenging her home society only for it to be annexed by the neighboring king. A journey full of adventure, hope, empowerment, hardships, sorrow and maybe even romance?

• <br><b>Password:</b> here

• <br><b>Anything else?:</b> here

• </span>

• </span

Please edit the form to include the password! Once you do, I’ll accept ya and add you to the queue!

ACCEPTED! Thanks for requesting!

REQUESTING... Type of Graphic: cover
Title: Welcome To The Killer's Association
Subtitle: enjoy your stay.
Author: Tatyana Owen
Ideas: i'd like the picture to look vintage, kind of like an old horror movie vibe.
Faceclaim(s): Lana Del Ray
Image Inspiration (Links Only):

Short Summary: a group of teens are put in a magic facility after a string of strange violent behavior, which may have a more sinister and supernatural reason behind it.

Password: night, it’s the only time i ever get writing done lol.

Anything else?: thank you <3

Hi, I’m here again. :’)

REQUESTING... Type of Graphic: Cover
Title: May-December (You can write it as May December)
Subtitle:
Author: Saint Caliendo
Ideas: I like the use of a cursive font. It's a romance novel, it that helps give you a feel of it. I like plan backgrounds, but you can use a floral print or floral elements if you want since the book has a lit to do with spring.
Faceclaim(s):

Short Summary: After filing his company for bankruptcy, Kyle’s wife leaves him and his three-year-old son. Now a forty-two-year-old divorcee with no parenting skills or money, Kyle decides to move back to the small home town he grew up in.

Password: I’m a morning person.

Anything else?:

ACCEPTED! I will give this a shot!

ACCEPTED! Thanks for requesting!

DELIVERY!

TDA1

LOVE LOVE LOVE when ppl send me good quality images to use. I Hope you like it and if you’d like any changes please PM me. & please let me know if you’ll be using it or not.

thank you :heart:

<span style=“font-size:;display:block;background-color:#111;background-image:url(https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/713593/brick.png);background-repeat:repeat;position:relative;overflow:hidden;padding:50px 10%;”>

<span style=“font-size:30px;display:block;color:#fff;text-shadow:0px 0px 10px #FF81FF;text-align:left;font-family:‘Courier’;letter-spacing:5px;”>

REQUESTING…

</span>

<span style=“font-size:12px;display:block;width:90%;margin:0px auto;margin-top:15px;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font-family:‘Courier’;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #FF81FF;”>

<b>Type of Graphic:</b> Guy with icy blue hair and dead eyes

<br><b>Title:</b> J.T the Zombie Slayer

<br><b>Subtitle:</b> here

<br><b>Author:</b> Edan Morez

<br><b>Ideas:</b> a guy with blue hair and dead eyes. A crumbling castle with zombies. A living girl standing among zombies…

<br><b>Faceclaim(s):</b> ???

<br><b>Image Inspiration (Links Only):</b> None

<br><b>Short Summary:</b> J.T wakes up one day like normal. Then the earthquake happened, sending a foul gas from the center of the earth. Some people died instantly. Others evolved.

<br><b>Password:</b> Night :wink:

<br><b>Anything else?:</b> Nope, goodnight

</span>

</span>

REQUESTING... Type of Graphic: Cover
Title: Jesse's Girl
Subtitle:
Author: Robyn Sparkes
Ideas: I was thinking a thick bold text, but maybe in itatic or curvie, pastel colours, the story is about a 'bear' of a man (big, hairy, but sweet and soft) so, maybe something that can go with that. The idea is formulating thus far.
Faceclaim(s):
Short Summary: I haven't totally formulated to Summary yet . It's about a gay man name Beckett 'Milo' who is a 'bear' in the gay community, he's been single for a few years, a fling here and there but he never really saw anything big in dating. That is, until he meets his friends Jesse's best mate, Corey, who is without a shadow of a doubt everything that Milo wants. But there's just one problem. He's Jesse's "girl"
Password: Night, I love sleep
Anything else?: Though it might seem like a bit of a mess right now, I am planning this story for after Nano. And I need a bit of inspiration to get it all started, and I'm hoping a good cover will be the kick I need to get this idea moving :)

OMG this is amazing thank you so much!

ACCEPTED!

Thanks for requesting!