👽 Alien Critiques 👽 (OPEN)

feedback-offered

No problem, take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

Critique complete! My apologies for the long wait!

What does CFCU stand for?

It means “Closed For Catchup”. I forget that not everyone gets the lingo.

Critique complete! I’m sorry for the long wait, but I loved your story!

• title: Simple Days
  • genre(s): Science Fiction
  • brief summary: Emily Demott was born before The Great End, the war that made the world stand still. Her parents nearly escaped the consequences of the doomsday bombs, hiding away in remote areas of the inner east coast. As the world works to rebuild from the rubble, strange communities have begun to form. Rumors spread of Safe Haven, a location for children to find refuge, but is there something more sinister going on? After Emily’s brother goes missing, she works to do everything in her power to get him back, even if that means venturing into the great unknown and leaving the rest of her family behind.
  • number of chapters you want me to read: 3 (including prolouge)
  • numerous in-lines or one giant comment?: I don’t have a preference for this. Whatever is easiest for you. I will end up reading them all the same.
  • anything you want me to focus on?: Whatever it is you specialize in. Go for it. I want to try and scub my work down. I have really rough copys up.
  • what would you rate your story? (G, PG…?): I guess PG-13? I wouldn’t say its R. Its not a romance so you don’t have to worry about anyone whipping it out.
  • password: Scully!

OH MY GOODNESS I AM BLIND AND SPECIAL IGNORE MY REQUEST

unless you don’t want to. Wink… Wink? Ima go into the shame corner for commenting after clearly reading the title and going, “Yeah they are closed” I blame the office for distracting me.

Thanks so much for your feedback, I’m really glad you loved it! I liked your story very much as well, so what do you say we keep it on further whenever we have the time?

You’re fine! When I open back up, I’ll gladly add you to the queue.

Sure! When I open back up, I’ll gladly continue reading.

Well don’t you make my tired heart swoon. Thanks!

Critique complete! I apologize for the long wait! You’ve got a good story on your hands. With a little bit of work, you can make it great.

Guess who’s finally getting their life together!

Critique complete! Your story was wonderful as usual.

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger :smirk:

Don’t worry. I’m going out of town this weekend and I’ll have a lot of time for reading :wink:

I’m back open for business! Go ahead and complete payment and I will get started ASAP.

:smile:

GASP I AM ON THE LIST, WILL DO NOW.

I went ahead and followed ya, I am going to go ahead and start on further payment now. Fair warning I am two glasses in to a nice bottle of white. In a fantastic mood. Ready to take on the world.