👽 Alien Critiques 👽 (OPEN)

feedback-offered

I’m good, how are you?

Look at the first post

I am so sorry. I just realized that you had wanted more than nine chapters. I feel like an idiot. The payment will be comments on chapters 1 through 4 of my book and a follow

I’m sorry it took me so long to get around to your story! I’m finally done though and I totally loved it! You have a knack for writing fantasy and I can’t wait to see where the story goes. I wish you the best of luck in your writing.

Good good.

Thank you! :smile:

Okay! Thank you! I will read it when I can

I finally finished with your critique. Sorry it took me so long! Your story is really starting to get good. Once I started reading, i just couldn’t stop!

Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to keep on reading if you want :smile:

I finished with your two chapters. They were an absolute joy to read! I felt useless for the most part, because you made very few mistakes. Your story flowed wonderfully and I could instantly tell that you’ve spent a lot of time crafting the story into the masterpiece that it is. Thank you for asking me to read it!

How many chapters of your story do you want me to critique? Since my life is pretty crazy right now, I will have to cap it at 12. Anything less than that will be fine.

You’re welcome! Thanks for the comments you were able to make. They were useful (:

title: Is Magic a Superpower?
genre(s): Fantasy

brief summary: : It has been five years since the main character was exiled to Earth. Her memories and magic sealed away, keeping her in the dark. But when her magic comes back, she can’t control and it may just hurt her.

number of chapters you want me to read: ch1 and 2 not including prologue

in-line comment would be nice focus on character development and character description also any other feedback is good
password: Scully

I see you completed payment, so I’ll add you to the queue!

Awesome thank you!! XD

Just read until you feel like quitting. I totally get being busy, so don’t worry about it too much :slight_smile:

giphy-1

bump

bump

I see you don’t have much going on right now. Would you like to read a few more chapters for me?

Payment option: 5-6 chapters- Permanent follow and 3+ lined comment on Chapter One of my book, The Forgotten Land.

Title: Adventures of Prince Vajendra

Genre: Fantasy

Blurb:
Meet Prince Vajendra, aka the so-called spiritual Rishi of the continent of Vishaputra, a flat earth. He’s a man not interested in saving the world, but having his own adventures. A man that can talk with Gods, deal with flying airships, throw exploding bombs into the air. He must retrieve the powers that an evil Pharoah, named Nahakasha has taken from him. This story goes into a series of episodic sub-plots more than an overarching story.
number of chapters you want me to read: 5.
do you want numerous in-line comments or one giant critique in the comment section?: One giant critique in the comment section.
anything you want me to focus on (spelling, grammar, character development, etc.)?: Everything.
password: scully
Chapters: Chapter 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
https://www.wattpad.com/662613556-the-adventures-of-prince-vajendra-chapter-12
Fantasy story.

**Link:**https://www.wattpad.com/662610612-the-adventures-of-prince-vajendra-chapter-4-the
Password: Scully.
Anything I should know: This is an individual episodic story of Prince Vajendra the main character, hence you don’t need to read any further chapters before or after. Its a self contained story within itself.