👽 Alien Critiques 👽 (OPEN)

feedback-offered

Gladly! Just tell me the chapters

Accepted! Please complete the payment

3-5?

If it isn’t too much to ask, would you mind critiquing a few more chapters of my book please?

Already on Chapter 1 and I really like your writing style! Do you want feedback as one comment or inline/

I prefer in line

Im going to have to turn you down right now. My schedule has gotten really busy lately and i dont have as much time as I wish I did. If you give me a week, I’ll gladly do it. I love your story

That’s fine! Take your time :smile:

Okay, so my sleep-deprived self accidentally read the prologue and critiqued it. Since that was my fault, I’ll let you have that for free. :wink:

I really liked your story and it was a pleasure to read. My only advice is to really focus on the grammar. A simple mistake can disrupt the flow for a reader.

Thanks for the feed back XD it was very helpful

I finally finished! I’m so sorry it took me forever to get it done!

I really enjoyed reading your story and I can’t wait to see how it develops. It’s obvious that you’ve spent a lot of time working on developing your characters and plot. My only advice is to maybe consider getting an editor. I use them because they’re an invaluable resource. Sometimes we spend so long staring at our books that we become blind to mistakes. I know I do that all the time.

I finished your critique! I apologize for it taking so long. With a lot of hard work and effort, I really think you can make this book into something special. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for your comments, and after I do a few edits of my own, I definitely plan on looking into findings an editor.

My schedule is finally clearing up and the queue is back open again!

Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Title: Cambion

Genres: High-fantasy, Adventure, Supernatural, Comedy, Drama, Action, Mystery, Romance

Brief summary: Dmitri is a dead man. He was the legendary “White Cambion” in the past, but he wants nothing but to live a peaceful live. However, fate forces him back when a familiar female exorcist gives him an ultimatum to either fight the “Black Cambion” or be sent to the witches’ lair to sleep for eternity. Once again, he’s back to hunt the spirits.

Chapters: 1-2 chapters

In-line comments or giant critique: Any.

Focus?: All would be good.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/169874554-cambion

Password: Scully

Notes: The writing may change frequently since I am trying to update and clean up as much as possible.

Sounds interesting! I see you’ve completed the payment, so I’ll add you to the queue and get started as soon as possible!

Thank you very much!