👽 Alien Critiques 👽 (OPEN)

feedback-offered

Sure!

Yay! Do you want me to read another chapter of your book as payment?

title: The Honey- Colored Magic of Broken Things
genre(s): Fantasy, has a bit of romance
brief summary: The story follows Eden, a selectively mute angel, and his best friend Peaches, who is losing her eyesight rapidly due to a deadly infection. Peaches is determined to refuse treatment for her disease so that she can live the rest of her short life looking for a perfect " honey-colored" moment. Though Eden- and the mysterious people chasing him- have different ideas.
number of chapters you want me to read: 2 ( Could you read the latest chapter please? I’d like a review on that one :stuck_out_tongue: If not, then that’s okay too! )
do you want numerous in-line comments or one giant critique in the comment section?: In-line comments, please!
anything you want me to focus on (spelling, grammar, character development, etc.)?: I would just like to know what a reader thinks when they read it :blush:
password: Scully

I’ll read two chapters of yours for every one you read of mine

I will read all of the chapters, because they are super short

payment complete (I read two chapters)

Also, for this critique, would you mind focusing on my characters, character development, etc.? Unless, of course, you spot a big spelling error or something like that :smile:

Gladly! I can be a grammar nazi sometimes, but I’ll definitely focus more on characters

Thank you so much!

Thanks a bunch! :smile:

I finished your critique! You have a good story going and an interesting premise. Keep up the hard work.

hi!
Would you be willing to critique poetry?

Sure!

title: Descendant
genre(s): Fantasy
brief summary: What would you do if someone offered you a way to make your heart’s biggest desire come true? And what price would you be willing to pay? What if you are sent to your death with no way out? What happens in the world where you can’t trust anyone and be sure about anything you see?

When Victoria’s whole life turns upside down and she’s left to helplessly struggle with the reality, she’ll do anything to gain back what has been taken away from her.

~*~

“Every level will be harder than the one before and the most important thing you have to remember is that the real battle starts after you take the stone. You have to take the route backwards and every contestant below you will try to kill you to steal the stone.”

Victoria carefully listened to the hooded figure that still hasn’t even told her his name. For all she knew, this could all be a fraud. But something inside her was telling her to listen and memorize everything. Her mother’s life was in stake.
number of chapters you want me to read: 1
do you want numerous in-line comments or one giant critique in the comment section?: one giant critique please xD
anything you want me to focus on (spelling, grammar, character development, etc.)?: /
password: Scully

Title: Leather Feather
User: RashidPrime
Genre: Science Fiction
Intro: What happens when a young bat falls in the middle of an intergalactic war between birds and rodents? Not even Pat himself can determine such fate. Good and evil. Bucks and Beaks. Fur and Feather? Those are the symbols of a conflict that spanned our eternal universe. But only one faction will prevail…

Hello! I’m new around here too! :see_no_evil: Please give this story a read you won’t regret it! It is just the three chapters. so far… I’d like everyone to join my little corner and read my stories, see my comics ,and also see my illustrations that I post in my chapters. I post weekly. I’ll read your story too no probs
Read as much as you would like just please be sure to tell me how much you have read so I can pay you for your efforts :heart::heart::heart:
I’d truly appreciate it :smile:

Link 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/177458562
Link 2: https://my.w.tt/tECPDjwC9T

Note: can’t seem to upload the cover sorry :heart:

Password: Scully

Accepted! Please complete payment

How many chapters do you want me to read?

1-2 chapters
please

Accepted!

Thank you!

thank you for accepting my request x
done :blush: