👽 Alien Critiques 👽 (OPEN)

feedback-offered

Your critique is done! I had a good time reading it and I think you’re doing really well. Keep up the wonderful work!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/151971488-idle-thoughts
Thank you :smile:

Pleas ecomplete payment and I’ll add you to the queue

done

Thank you so much!

I finished your critique- not that there was much for me to do! You’ve got a great story on your hands and I’m excited to see where it goes.

Your critique is finished!

Thank you so much once again!! I appreciate it a lot! :heart::heart:

Critique done! You had a wonderful poem and it was pleasure for me to read!

Thank you :smile:

title: Enlighten Me
genre(s): Poetry
brief summary: Just a bunch of poems that are reflections on society and myself. Some are also takes on mythology in a poetic format.
number of chapters you want me to read: 7-8 chapters would be nice but if you don’t have time just 3-4!
do you want numerous in-line comments or one giant critique in the comment section?: either
anything you want me to focus on (spelling, grammar, character development, etc.)?: just the overall flow and language used in my poetry
password: Scully

I thought this was an alien species critique center for a hot second and I was like, Hell yeah, critique my many alien species!

but it’s not, it’s not. It’s a cool thread though, X Files is… I’ve never watched X Files, but it sounds like a cool show.

Accepted! I will do the 7-8 chapters. Please complete payment and I will add you to the queue.

Hi, I don’t know if this is still open, but I would really appreciate some critique. Thank you beforehand <3

Title: Fool me once
Genre(s): Fanfiction, Action, Romance
Brief summary: She had one mission; getting close to Kim Taehyung, the son of one of the most important diplomats in the government of the country for information and blackmail purposes.But what happens when she discovers that things don’t always go according to the plan and that there’s more to this than meets the eye?
Number of chapters you want me to read: 6
Do you want numerous in-line comments or one giant critique in the comment section?:
anything you want me to focus on (spelling, grammar, character development, etc.)?: Whatever you feel like :smile:
Password: Scully

I will now proceed to complete the payment ^^

Payment done! Your story is really good so far, keep it up <3

Accepted! I will add you to the queue

payment done!

bump

Title: A World Untold
Username: mystiqueshadow378
Service requested: Critique
Chapters: 3 so far
Genre: Romantic-Fantasy
Summary: An eighteen-year-old girl transmigrated in a different body and in a different world. Now she was stuck in a royal battlefield of love and war.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174923962-a-world-untold

Thank you!

Hi could i also ask if you can skip over the intro? It’s really just a beginning poem so i don’t think feedback is necessary on that one. Thanks!