Alpha reader needed for YA Fantasy (Huge Payment Included) ASAP help needed!!

I need an alpha reader for my almost completed YA Fantasy book (it is just 5 chapters short of compeletion).

Who is an Alpha reader?
An alpha reader is some who focuses on the story, character development, plot holes etc rather than the grammar or sentence structure. I am going to rewrite the whole thing so it is obviously going to be better in the 2nd draft, I just need help in identifying what needs improvement.

As an alpha reader I want you to focus on- plot advancement, character development, dialogue construction, story pacing, are the povs distinct and writing style.

I will give you a Q&A that have questions on these topics, you will have to be as detailed as possible to help me sharpen and polish my story!

Payment offered~

• A book cover made by me (you can visit my shop from my profile)
  • A detailed feedback on 10 chapters of your book. With insight on what your readers think about your book, what are the bumps or parts that break the flow…
  • A shout out!
  • A permanent follow
  • Dedication in the dedication chapter!
  • Comments on you book!
    My only condition is that you read the whole story and genuinely try to help me~

I don’t want you to criticize my work or make me ‘cry’. Give me ways to improve rather than just roasting my book.

• Title - COLOURLESS
  • Genre and sub-genres - Fantasy, YA, action, scifi with some cute romance.
Blurb

As wielders of colour, they are your identity, they make who you are, a defender, an offender or a creator. In a reality structured on colours, Ariel’s little brother is identified as colourless, something that is never heard of. But she is not someone who steps back from protecting her family.

Finding a cure all the while protecting the family secret seems to be too much for Ariel, especially when she keeps unearthing deep-buried secrets.

1 tablespoon of fantasy, 1 teaspoon of si-fi, fistfuls of action and adventure with a pinch of cute romance.

Be aware, this book is going to make you cry happy tears!

I am looking for 5-6 people, just to get different opinions before I start with the rewriting.

I’d be interested in reading this! I skimmed the first chapter and I really like the premise!

1 Like

This sounds really interesting

1 Like

Great! I would love to work with you. Let me know when you have read upto 15 chapters (the story is kinda divided like that) and I will send you the form :smile:

Oh and I will get started on yours too :wink:
Btw which book would you like me to read? ^.^

1 Like

Cool! Would you like to work with me? :smile:

1 Like

I have several stories! My dystopian fantasy has a magic system very similar to yours and is called Exhibit: Adam. I have other fantasy or mystery stories so you’re welcome to browse my story collection and pick the one you want to read!

I’ve already read 4 chapters, do you want comments every 15 chapters via dm?

1 Like

From the blurb this really reminds me of the Divergent series. I’d be happy to read your story and give feedback!

1 Like

Also can i say i absolutely love the fantasy sci-fi blend as a genre :heart:

1 Like

I was pulled to every story in your collection so I wanted to ask first, but I am definitely going to touch more than one!

And if you feel that it is needed, or if you think you can keep better track of points then yes comments are welcome in the story, otherwise my form will have some questions and I may approach you through dm about some parts I need your help with.
Or you can dm me your advice too! Everything is appreciated :blush::grin:

1 Like

Awesome! And Lol I am obsessed with fantasy/scifi too!:laughing:
Love the genre!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

So as someone mentioned above, would you like me to read 15 chapters to start with and leave inline feedback or message my feedback separately?

1 Like

Oops almost forgot!:woman_facepalming:

I divided the story in parts according to events so that it is easier to give feedback, let me know when you have read 15 chapters and I will send you a questionnaire then!

And whatever you are comfortable with but I will be able to save your feedback better in Google forms so that will be more convenient for me!:smile:

1 Like

OK will do! looking forward to it :grin:

1 Like

Alright, sounds like a good story and I’d be excited to read it

1 Like

Thanks, let me know when you have read up to 15 chapters (I have divided the story like that so it will be easier for you to give a feedback) and I will send you a questionnaire then!

1 Like

Oki dokes no problem

1 Like

:grin:

Interested! Checked the summary and I’m intrigued!

1 Like

Great! I would love to work with you. Let me know when you have read upto 15 chapters (the story is kinda divided like that) and I will send you the questionnaire :smile:

Oh and I will get started on yours too :wink:
Btw which book would you like me to read? ^.^

Oh and is your username the same on wattpad too, cause the profile pic is different?

1 Like

Anybody else who is interested, I need some help asap!