Am I the only one with notifications issue? [HELP pls]

Am I the only one having a problem with notification???

So for the past couple of day I’ve not been notified when I have notifications, as in, on the website there is usually the red dot near your profile-pic on the top right corner everytime there is a new notification and there is a number of notifications displayed in the drop down menu there, well that is not visible to me everytime i have a new notification it is just plain.

I get to know I have new notification only when I go to the notification page refresh it.

Anyone else with this issue or knows something about this??

I’m having problems with the app. I keep getting notifications of 200+ notifications on my phone screen but then only find about five when I open the app. Then I’ll close the app and open it back up about five times and they finally pop up. Also having read count problems because they only refresh every couple of hours.

3 Likes

There are presently quite a number of known bugs related to notifications, in particular on the app

https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/sections/200161244-Known-Issues

I also note that the notifications in the web client tend to be unreliable. I get new notifications but the drop down menu does not show them, sometimes.

1 Like

Oh, I’m so happy I’m not the only one having issues with notifications! Mine don’t show up unless I refresh either, and I recently uninstalled and reinstalled the mobile app, because I wasn’t getting ANY notifications… I was starting to think it was something on my end.

1 Like

same thing is happening to me :weary:

1 Like

Phew thank god! Cuz I went through there problems and I didn’t see this on the list, it only showed notification problems on iPads and iOS

Νo. Same thing is happening to me two days now and only today I was able to see some notifications .

1 Like

Notifications alerts are not showing up for me on the web version. The inbox messages do.

1 Like

Yeah, we got each others inboxes fine but I’m getting only a portion of comments in my stories now. This bites.

2 Likes

I don’t see the new alerts for notifications at all, I just click on it and see the new ones… I am afraid to miss my clubs this week.

2 Likes

I can’t open drafts now. This is crazy.

2 Likes

I’m afraid to miss my club notifications, too. I had to go out and check each one this morning because I had no notifications from them and I know they were posted, because they are in their conversations tab, but not showing up in my notifications.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Yes, me and some of my friends are going through the same thing. Does anyone know what’s going on?

1 Like

Same here, the issue has been for a couple of days in my app. I’ve also noticed other weird glitches like not being able to respond to story comments because the “post” button is gone and my keyboard cuts the text off.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one

1 Like

It’s been happening to me as well. Now I have to manually check whenever someone comments or votes for my book. :sob:

1 Like

I do know not all comments are coming through.

1 Like

I always have to refresh the messages feature exactly twice from them to pop up. It’s quite weird.

1 Like

I can’t see the notifications alerts anywhere, so you’re not alone.

2 Likes

Well I did report the issue and now they want more info and some screenshots of this problem… I would recommend you all to report it o in the help center it would really help them!

1 Like