Andy's Expanded Analysis Service Center, 1st Chapters Free (Temporarily Closed)

feedback-offered
critiques
ambclosed

Your free assessment is complete.

Hi Andy - I have a short, one-piece story. It is completed. I would love it if you read my story. Not sure if you do read for short story but thank you in advance. :grin:

https://www.wattpad.com/495059846-rain

Hello Andy, I wrote this really short story (slightly above 1k) and I would love to get some feedback on it :blush:
It’s my very first story, never wrote one before and am eager to know how I fared.
I know am being too excited here but please don’t let that stop you from being yourself. Say it as you see it.

Its a collection of short dark fantasy stories (It contains mature content like gore and violence, but not sex) and I only wrote one chapter (am writing the next one rn).

The collection is called “My moments of inspiration” and the first chapter is " The party that lost their way".

I would be happy to hear from you :blush:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173541504-my-moments-of-inspiration

Hi :slight_smile:

(I have a feeling I asked for a review from you before…I can’t remember, I’ve asked for reviews from so many people)

I’ve been looking for someone to do a complete read with (whose book I would also enjoy) and I took a look at your book and you’ve managed to capture me into the story (I read up until the first set of asterisks and I’m already curious where the story will go from here), so, basically, I’m asking for a premium service.

I do agree to read the entirety of your story and give comments and fill the form.
(you might also get some critiques from me because that’s what I do as well :stuck_out_tongue: )

At the moment, I’m busy with school so I can probably start my commenting either on 1/12 or 13 (I’m on Japan time zone, btw). Depending on how extensive I go with my commenting (I can write a 2000 word comment sometimes XD) would change how many chapters I can read in a day. I would estimate about a month for completion, and if I find that I won’t finish in a month I’ll let you know a few weeks beforehand.

How does that sound?

The book I would like to do this with is:

The Scepter of Tamido Book 1: Heart in Shadow (currently Part 1) which consists of 20 chapters. Some chapters are separated into two parts but that’s only for easy reading. It’s a YA fantasy story. No romance. I’m also asexual so I know where you’re coming from.

Thank you for considering :slight_smile:

Accepted! I’ll go ahead and write out my first chapter assessment, since that is free. Subsequent chapter analyses will all be given within 24 hours of your comments on my chapters :slight_smile:

By the time you start, I’ll likely have about 16-17 chapters uploaded so I’ll take that into account and lump in some extra chapters toward the end to account for all 20 chapters of your story. I do upload about 3 chapters a week though so maybe that’s a moot point but rest assured I promise to get it all done (ask anyone here, I take my word as my bond)

Great :smile: Thanks.

I’ll add your book to one of my reading lists and start reading in a few days’ time :slight_smile:

It would be great if I could get some feedback on the first chapter of my book, Memories Of Tomorrow. Its action/romance. Thanks so much!

Hello! I’d love it if you could check out the first chapter of my fantasy adventure story, The World Changer. It’s preceded by a prologue of less than 200 words, so I’m not sure if it counts…
Link-
https://www.wattpad.com/story/174132370-the-world-changer

Hi I was wondering if you would take a look at my first chapter of my book! I just started writing again and I just need to get a lot of feedback so it can be the best it can!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173907866-rhythm-of-love

Thank you!!

reads the name Andy
Welp, sorry to interrupt this thread, but ‘Andy Bogard’ is the first person i think of whenever i read the word ‘Andy’

Hi Andy, I believe you did my first chapter, would you be up for another swap?

Of course! Remind me which story you wanted to pay for?

Hello! I am looking for a simple overall review of the first chapter of my newly published novel ‘Sea High’. It’s my first attempt at writing in Teen Fiction genre, so I need to know if I’m heading in the right direction, and not something that’s likely to turn into ‘boring’.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/174276539-sea-high

Thanks a ton if you choose to accept.I’m not sure if the above rule applies in my case as I only have one chapter published so far. Feel free to state the payment (if there is any) Will be happy to complete Asap.

It’s free :slight_smile:

I think it was the Adventures of Prince Vajendra?

I see. Well, I’ll have in depth commentary for each chapter within 24 hours of the appropriate payment.

Ok let me re-read the payment thing so I understand. I think you did chapter 1, so if you did the next 10 chapters, yay. I will look at 9 chapters?

Yes, I would look at 10 chapters total after you do 9 of mine :slight_smile:

Will do! What feedback are you looking for, comment or in-depth?

really anything that helps me gauge how my text impacts you as a reader. If in line, spur of the moment comments help you express how you feel or think of the text, do that. If an in depth summary at the end is a better way for you to communicate, by all means. Really, the point is for me to get insight into an outside reader’s thoughts on my writing.