Anime Fanfic Authors

So, how many of you write for anime fandoms? :sunglasses:

A quick intro of me: I write for the good ol’ Gungrave anime. Y’all don’t know this fandom I’m sure, 'cause it’s a 2003 anime. On FFnet I have 36 Gungrave fics posted, 34 of them are also up on AO3, while on Wattpad there’s only one because it’s a hassle to go here and there to edit stuff, even just a minor one.

I’m one of the very few fanfic authors that try to cater to the fandom blind because my fandom is so dead.

5 Likes

I used to a very long time ago. Something akin to blending Grandia, Final Fantasy 7, Prince Of Persia, and overly sugary magical girl anime I wanted to rip a new a hole.

I’ve found my brethren… but not really

I’m apart of the Tamako Market fandom, which is

a) a dead one, and
b) has literally no fanfiction

So I decided to write my own. Still debating whether I’ll post it or not (certainly not on Wattpad, where it’ll be drowned by all the other fanfiction which isn’t filtered even by medium), but it’s just this little thing to trick myself into thinking that the fandom isn’t dead and that someday another fanfic writer will write something T-T

Other than that, I don’t really write fanfiction.

EDIT: ITS A REALLY CUTE LITTLE ANIME WITH EVEN A MOVIE SEQUEL TO BOOT, YOU SHOULD GO WATCH IT AND WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND THEN SEND IT TO ME

EDIT EDIT: BTW IT’S SLICE OF LIFE BUT THE MOVIE IS ROMANCE

1 Like

Oops, I just rarely watch magical girl anime. If any at all lol.

Well, well, I’m too focused on my current Gungrave fic and don’t have so much breathing space. And I crave for Gungrave fics. Seriously. On Wattpad there’s only one REAL Gungrave fic other than mine. Others? Just inappropriate tags.

If you’re worrying about not getting read or commented or voted on Wattpad, the only way to alleviate it is joining book clubs or entering the fic on awards. The former works the best, though be careful of those who just join the book clubs just to get comments for themselves too. Some people’s selfishness can’t be helped. Or find some review books.

That’s my “Guide to Surviving in a Dead Fandom” heh. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I’m not really that worried about not getting and reads or votes. I just posted it on FanFiction because that place has actual quality-of-writing enforcement (or so they claim) and specifically dedicated to fanfiction anyways.

Let’s not mention FFNET in this one. We don’t want to change the topic. Anyway, My Co-Author and I write a Crossover story centering about the Fate series’ lore and mechanics. It’s going well so far, but honestly its all my Co-Author. I’ve only written 3 stories in it and 1 random story

Fate as in the Fate Franchise?

…s-seiba?

Yeah. Though ours is a crossover between various anime/video game characters in the universe of Fate.

I see

So we have Neptunia there and Fairytail and some Kiseki series also a bit of the SAO and ETC. it’s really clustered but it’s surprisingly neat

1 Like

I wrote Kaze no Stigma fanfiction. That fandom is really dead on wattpad too

What is that?

I’m writing Hetalia fanfictions, but since I’m still improving my English skills, I am not very happy with them. However I write and read everyday to try to do my best. I actually I wrote short a character x reader fanfic book about Bungou Stray Dogs a couple of years ago, but I don’t feel like I can write another Bungou fanfic at least for now.

2 Likes

Heyy everyone, you can call me by Berry! I’m not exactly new to wattpad but it’s my first time interacting in the community. I write both fanfictions and original fics but since fanfictions can take a lot less time than original fics do I write them the most often during my leisure time. I write for any anime that I like enough to get into writing a fanfic for it but I usually write for Naruto cuz I really liked the early story growing up and it stuck with me. Anyway, the first Naruto fanfic I wrote was AWFUL and ever since then I’ve been rewriting and thinking up new ideas and continuously reading other people’s stories until I could come up with something that wasn’t Mary sue-ish or complete trash.

3 Likes

I really like Hetalia, one of my favorites I’d say!
And hey, your English is pretty good! Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

I write quite a lot about anime fanfiction. It’s my favourite genre.

1 Like

I’ve written for Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the Fate series, and Yu-Gi-Oh; however, so far, I’ve only posted one of my older Yu-Gi-Oh stories to Wattpad. The rest are on FFnet and AO3.

I write for Fullmetal Alchemist. Almost done with a three year project!

1 Like

don’t write as much as I did anymore, probably cause i did too much and ran out of ideas lol, but i mostly write one-shots for Hetalia whenever i feel like it (rip cause i left for 2 years and never finished uploading them on here lmao-)

Just finished 2 books of Doraemon-Sailor Moon crossover. Resting a bit as I write the third book.