another character art shop || closed

i rly need to practice art so i’m here. i really hate drawing but i’m forcing myself to do it so i want something out of it, sorry lol. payment is a read + comment on my novel ‘raven’ if you’re accepted, thank you very much! if you requested from me before and i didn’t deliver, i am SO SORRY, kindly remind me and you’ll get it (free).

no form, please describe them to the best of your ability + references are REQUIRED or i won’t do it at all, and if you want a half-body or a headshot. headshots are more detailed, half-bodies tend to look worse because i’m bad at anatomy but at least they can do a pose. i can’t really think of anything i won’t draw except furries, maybe robots, idk. just ask and i’ll answer.

only two examples because i’m literally the worst :clown_face:

*disclaimer, don’t expect art exactly like this lol. like it might not come colored, idk. my half bodies are so bad holy shit

5 Likes

off-wattpad art req on discord (nina): started
francheskarose - 8 - started
darksaints - 25 - started
nayadreamchaser - 30 - not started

if i hit 3 items i’m closin shop

scared - 23 - remind when open again
darvruni tag l8r

1 Like

THESE ARE ADORABLE

2 Likes

PLEASE SJHAFJHFSAJHA IM SO BAD

SJJSEJNSJNSJESA NO HE’S SO CUTE I WANT ONE OF THESE I might request two haha

well he is very cute he’s my son BUT MY ART IS NOT BUT THANK YOU ASFJHJSAH :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

hecking good art

1 Like

you are so incredibly talented! i would love a drawing of my character in my new story titled danny’s song. her name is danny, obviously on my part haha, and i envision her looking like debby ryan with her dirty blonde, light brownish hair. her face is somewhat round and she has a big smile and incredibly kind looking eyes. i don’t know if the eyes thing is something you could incorporate but that is a trait that people mention about her in the story, so that would be great. her aesthetic is definately warmer tones and colors, almost a fall type vibe. i would honestly love a half body or a headshot, whatever you’d rather do!

2 Likes

bless u

hi, please include some references ^^ thank you for your kind words!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

x

1 Like

Character Name: Judas Liu
Description: Judas has a general color aesthetic of a dark violet purple. Here are some general pictures that really remind me of him 1 // 2 // 3
His hair is straight and dark black, so dark that it has a raven/violet tint to it and black eye color. He is extremely chiseled and has high cheekbones… think Squidward after he got his face smashed in :joy: He’s extremely flirty and an overly sexual being, so some cocky grin and overall arogance would be greatt. His face claim is Charles Melton which pretty much describes exactly how I see him
Also I would just love a headshot, like your first example. It’s exactly what I’m looking for to get a clear image of him in my head

2 Likes

the hair ref is what you envision his hair as, right? bc i’d call that messy/wavy rather than straight, haha. just want to clear this up before i accept ^^ (also, skin tone the same as your face claim?)

1 Like

Yes, correct on both!

thanks, accepted in that case! please complete the payment and i’ll start working on your art :>

1 Like

i would have a lot more done since i started drawing immediately but i kept getting distracted :clown_face: regardless, here’s a small snippet to prove i’m working on it! (btw since you can see i can remove those lashes if you want, it’s kinda just a style thing of mine i do)

2 Likes

LMAO your little doodle :joy: I AM LOVING HIM! The lashes are actually such a bonus, he’s very flamboyant so it’s actually incredibly fitting

1 Like

glad you think so!! the doodle is a very accurate depiction of myself :sunglasses: i’m eating dinner now so hopefully he’ll be done in a few hours! :>

1 Like

take your absolute time! noo rush on this end :slight_smile:

here’s your art! i hope i got him right?? i apologize his expression is more happy/smiling i’m really bad at expressions :skull: (also keep in mind these are basically just semi-neat sketches so he’s very messy)
you can ask for adjustments if you want! do what you will with him, just don’t erase my name, thank you!! :two_hearts:
(drag into new tab to enlarge obvi)

3 Likes