Any fantasy or survival/apocalypse stories?

Hi! I’m searching for fantasy and survival/apocalypse stories in multiple chapters or parts (I prefer around 10-or more) If you happen to find a story on Deviantart, I’ll also accept it!

I’m looking for;
-Fantasy taking place in medieval times
-Apocalypse taking place is 21st century times
-Multiple main characters (around 3-5 or so)
-You know that thing when someone from like the 21st century wakes up in an unfamiliar world with magic n stuff?? Yeah that.

I’m not looking for;
-Romance, (if it takes a big part in the story)
-NSFW, smut (I don’t mind gore)
-Too much drama (Example, constant fights between characters, arguments etc)

I’ll read the story until I get bored and give feedback. I hope these aren’t too many requirements ^^

If you like Fantasy novels, you might like reading my High/Epic Fantasy novel!

Title: The Legend of the Moonflower Princess

Short Summary: After her adopted younger brother is kidnapped by the minions of a mad sorcerer, a young woman must journey through a magical world in order to rescue him.

Chapters: 34 (ongoing)

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/691606982-the-legend-of-the-moonflower-princess-where

Title: NinRai

Genres: Action, adventure, fantasy, comedy, parody

Blurb: In the faraway land, behind two mountains and merely three rivers walked a boy. There was no worry in his life, and if there was, it was soon beaten down to never bother him again.

He and his unusual rabbit partner were on a quest without an end… to fill their noisy stomachs.

They might find the right opportunity in the next city, but the burning question was -Was the opportunity in the mood to let them go off the hook?

Wacky adventure alert!

Cover by: scmimi

Rating: PG14 (very light swearing, some fighting)

This may not fully fall into the fantasy section :sweat_smile:

Title: New World

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)

Summary: One day I woke up with a single thought racing throughout my mind, “Stay alive… Find the truth.”

Follow the story of Anthony, a boy who one day woke up with only the clothes on his back and the name given to him at birth, on a cliffside to a world which he doesn’t recognize; a world in which he doesn’t belong to. Alongside Jay, a cold but full-hearted-mentor. Follow them as they use the unlimited arts of magic to make connections throughout this cruel world and fight to find the truth they desire.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/146016605-new-world

Please Come Check Out My Story. Thank You

There’s one called rich kids and zombies

Hello! My story is the last point you mention you’re looking for XD. While I have 7 parts up now, I have several chapters written with me that I’ll be updating every Friday.

Blurb: A butterfly’s wings can bring thunderstorms. Tahro knows this. He knew it when he plunged into the world of his favourite manga. He knew it when he fought to save a main character’s life. Yet when he uncovers a conspiracy of witches and kidnapped children, he steps too far into the plot. Events that should happen don’t, and the story of the manga world begins to fall apart. But if one of the kidnapped children is his friend, can he choose between her and the rest of the world?

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174132370-the-world-changer

Hello! I’m not sure if this fits into what you’re looking for, but here’s my ongoing fantasy that I’ve just finished updating with character banners. It’s ongoing so it doesn’t have 10 chapters yet, but if you’re interested, it’d mean a lot to me if you could check it out. Thank you so much for your time! :slight_smile:

You should totally check out Doorways by @lamyles

It’s about a girl who accidentally falls through a portal into another world (medieval times type of world) and then she discovers that there are several different worlds/realms. It’s really good!

https://my.w.tt/42Lmtgz5cU

I would be so thankful if you gave my story a chance. No romance, NSFW, or drama. It does take place in a medieval like world and features 3 primary protagonists.

Click HERE to read.

What is a soldier without a name or a purpose?

A woman wakes up with no memory of her name or how she received a violent wound across her face. They told her she bore the crest of the Maiden’s Daughters, an elite guild of stateless female warriors who serve as ambassadors to any country in need…

But who is she really?

In a search for answers, she teams up with an insufferable scoundrel, desperate to rescue the love of his life, and a knife thrower who thirsts for revenge no matter the cost. Their misadventures are many but one thing is certain. They all have their own personal scores to settle, and it is bound to change the course of the woman’s life, forever.

1st in Pheonix Wars Adventure :1st_place_medal:
1st in Pheonix Wars Wordsmith :1st_place_medal:
Wattpad Featured: High Fantasy - Wondrous Worlds

My fantasy novel falls right into that medieval feel with an apocalyptic twist. I’d really appreciate the read, and if you enjoy it and read past the first few chapters, I’d love to know how you feel the story develops. I’ve got a good sense of how the first two chapters are being received, but not many critique offers go past those chapters, so I don’t know how the rest of the story plays compared to the beginning. It would be really helpful to know if I need to make the changes suggested in the beginning, or if the beginning is justified due to the development of the story in the later chapters.

Anyways!

Title: The Autumn Tree
The%20Autumn%20Tree%20Cover%20(New)

Synopsis: Fey and Kyme are two elves caught in a deadly cycle that destroys the world every ten-thousand years. Deep in The Forests of Roth, the two meet for what they believe is the first time; however, after a demon named Arashka attacks their village, they embark on an epic quest that uncovers the truth about their existence, the reason behind the violent destruction of their childhood village, and a world ending plot by the gods of their realm that threatens to destroy everything. Journey with Fey and Kyme as they’re hunted by their own kin, the elves, and the humans–the two most powerful races in all of Tallenhiem. Will Fey and Kyme be able to save Tallenhiem from the clutches of the demon, or will they be consumed by the demon who’s tricked the world into believing their deaths will save their race from the demons’ destruction?

Enter Tallenhiem here!

Thanks for the opportunity!

I can offer you a fantasy that takes place in medieval times, with absolutely no romance or smut? :slight_smile: I don’t think there’s too much drama, either, as the plot is mainly character-driven and she just has one purpose. It currently has nine chapters (plus bonus chapter and Q&A), but the tenth chapter will be up on Wednesday. Its name is The Alpha’s Flame, if you’re interested. Here’s the link

As for apocalypses, I know a book that’s pretty good. Try The Virus Within by CrystalScherer. There’s no romance in there, either.

Thanks a lot! I’ll try my best to read everything ^^ I’ll add it to my collection!

It doesn’t really matter, I’ll still read it! ^^ Thank you for sharing!!

I’ll check it out and add it to my collection! ^^ Thanks a lot for sharing!

^^ Thank you for suggesting the story, but do you mind sharing the link too?

Thanks a lot for sharing, I’ll add your story to my collection! ^^ (The cover looks really cool btw!)

No problem, and thank you ^^!

Thanks a lot for sharing!!! ^^ I don’t mind it having less than 10 chapters, I’ll add it to my collection!

I’ll look into it! Thanks a lot for sharing! ^^

I’ll add your story to my collection, thanks a lot for sharing your story!! ^^