Any Filipino writers here?

Hi. I’m new here and just noticed so far na wala akong nakikitang thread or groups/clubs na purely for Filipino writers and readers. If you’re one I would be very glad to be friends with you, and if I’m just mistaken and there’s already an existing forum for Filipino writers and readers somewhere in this wattpad community, I would also love to join. <3

This topic would focus sa pagdadamayan nating mga Filipino writers and readers, I would love to hear your sentiments or questions or plainly if you want to make friends and enjoy some friendly chat about yor favorite stories in Wattpad.

So I’ll start off. Hi I’m Stellar, 20, and loves romance books, I am planning to write a mature themed romance although still hesitant a bit on publishing one, if you have the same interest as me I would love to hear from you. <3

Whatever you want to talk about as long as it concerns reading or writing you’re very much welcome here. I hope this topic would be recieved with warmth. Thank youuu.

19 Likes

Hello there Stellar!
It is nice to see fellow Filipino users here in the Community.

I am Paulina and I am a Community Ambassador here. I moderates various club here and beyond my stay, only few Filipino is present here. Threads like this is great and I am looking forward to meet and know you better.

:grin:

12 Likes

Oh my! So glad that someone actually stumbled upon this. <3 Hello! Same here, I would also love to know you, and hopefully become friends with you. :blush: Uhm mind if I ask what genres of books you’re interested in??

2 Likes

Yes! We can be friends!

I am looking forward to have a longer conversation with you. :blush:
@hermaynd
The genres that I love are: Romance with sub-genre: romance-fantasy, romance-action, romance-mystery and romance-horror.

Also, some chicklit, action and spiritual.

2 Likes

Oh then we have a mutual thing we could share about I just love stories with a touch of romance, mapa-horror man yan or fantasy, for romane is swthing that spices up any genre of a story. <3 From where are you nga pala. I’m from Mindanao btw. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! I also love what you have said. Yung may touches lang.

I am from Luzon area.

4 Likes

How ling have you been joining this community? I’m newbie p kasi dito hahaha (paulit-ulit ata ako sorna :joy::joy:) end-to-end pala tayo ng Pinas amazing huehue :clap:t2: I do hope this thread(?) would grow pa. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi Stellar! Nice to meet you! I hope to read your story soon! So I can also practice on my Filipino more. :smile:

4 Likes

Hiiiii. Pinoy din ako :slight_smile:

4 Likes

8 months and counting… :smile: for joining the community and serving it.

I really hope that this thread of yours really do grow and catch attention of fellow Filipinos

1 Like

Hello there Mia! How are you?

1 Like

Oh, HI! Kumusta?

• Okay lang po. Ikaw?

I’m good. By the way, I am Paulina. How about you? What’s your name? (Any name which you prefer)

1 Like

Mostly tired from work, but still alive and breathing :smile: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m Zam :slight_smile: Nice to meet you din

1 Like

Ingat ka po lagi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wah. You really do? Welcome here misspopgoingnowhere :two_hearts: And I would be very glad to hear from you more and also read your stories if you have published some already. <3

Uhm ano bang mga genres na palaging napapamahal sayo?? :smile:

1 Like

Hellooo goodekZAMpol. Welcome here. If you have anything you wanna share whether sentiments or inspiring ones we’re and I would be very glad to hear from you. :blush::blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Wow so long already. Hope I could reach that long here too. :blush::two_hearts:

Sana nga po. It would be nice to imagine na tayong mga Filipino eh magkakaroon ng isang thread/forum kung saan lahat tayo ay pwedeng sumuporta sa isa’t isa. It just saddens me to think that I always want to join clubs, writing clubs that is, yet no one seems to notice my will to join… kaya nga napag isipan kong mag create ng ganto, para naman meron akong makaramay and those that feel the same as I am would find a dwelling where they would be very much welcomed. :two_hearts:

1 Like