Any sports fans? What team(s) do you follow?

Me, myself, I follow:
The FSU Seminoles
Oakland Raiders
Detroit Tigers

YES TIGERS

1 Like

Sorry Michigan girl born and raised

1 Like

The Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers

2 Likes

B A S K E T B A L L.

don’t @ me, but I love the San Francisco Warriors.
And I know they aren’t doing the best at the moment, haha, but watch next season. They are going to kill it once again like they did in the past. It’s their off season.

1 Like

Oh, they had a bad year. Goodrum is my favorite Tiger right now.

They’ve had a bad like 4 years… I really like Jacoby Jones. But I really have my eyes set on Casey Mize. That kid is still down in Erie though

1 Like

This year I saw the Mudhens once and the WhiteCaps a couple times. Hopefully we get a bullpen put together soon and become competitive again soon.

1 Like

I saw the Mudhens last summer. I actually had a friend tell me the Tigers were sucking on purpose so they get better draft picks :joy:

San Antonio Spurs… been a fan since 2007… been disappointed lately though for the wheel have turned upside down in the NBA this season :neutral_face:

1 Like

You say this literally RIGHT after I said I was a Lions fan. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Football girl here!

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
New York Jets shudder
NY Mets
Ny Nets

2 Likes

OH the whitecaps play the TinCaps. I grew up going to TinCaps games

If ya’ll ever feel bad, for my 18th (early birthday present), I went to the Jets vs Dolphins game.

Mind you this is where the dolphins got their first win. This was my first ever NFL game too.

Don’t feel too bad, your Jets just DESTROYED my Raiders. I could not believe that game.

76946386_2697876786942544_2430246775597039616_o

1 Like

Oh my god that game was amazing.

Our first actual real game besides the Dallas game.

I couldn’t watch cause I thought we were gonna get blown out. Idk how but out rookie corners (4th stringers) are playing better than our 1st stringers. It’s rough.

1 Like

Again… Am a Lions fan :joy:

1 Like

Does anyone watch tennis? I watch a lot of different sports, but I notice this amazing sport never gets any coverage. I’m hugely into Nadal, Federer, Titsipas. I try to watch every match I can on television (there is one channel that covers the sport).

1 Like

I’m a full time tennis player. Recently just signed D2 but got a full ride offer D1 today, actually.

Federer is my husband, tsitsipas too. Zverez is pretty decent but can’t do anything in big moments.

I remember when I was a kid I liked watching Björn Borg on TV. That dude was awesome.

2 Likes