Any Type of Graphic for a Character! (high payment offered)

Hey guys! I have a little request for some graphics. I have a character I’m trying to bring into existence off wattpad, but I have no inspiration. I would love if you could humour me to help give this character life! :grin:

Graphic Type: Character drawing/sketch, mood boards, playlist, banners, any type of art, literally any graphic.

General overview of character: A high ranked man of society with prominent influence and from a family with ability to gain the throne. However, he has physical disabilities of which include a hunched back and twisted leg, not allowing him to walk properly. Because of this, everyone around him places him down, and feels he’s not worthy for the family he was born into. He is both spiteful and distraught in himself - he’s been taking on their insults and it has knock him down incredibly. He’s gotten to the point where he will either hate himself for all eternity or become a mass murderer, killing to achieve everything he desires. He’s quite similar to Richard III from Shakespeare’s plays.

Genre(s): Royalty struggles, oppression, vengeance, death. Sadness… The character wants to murder someone really badly.

Colours: Changes/either: Red, black, grey, gold. OR Blue, black, grey, purple.

Idea(s): PLEASE SEND ME ANY FORMS FOR GRAPHICS / TELL ME WHAT GRAPHIC YOU WANT TO OFFER, AND I’LL SEND YOU ANY INFO YOU WANT.

Payment (if offered): I cannot offer a credit or shoutout, because the graphic will not be on wattpad. BUT I will offer you ONE of the following:

1. A read etc of 5 chapters of your book
  2. Several comments on 2 chapters of your book
  3. A critique/review of 1 chapter of your book
  4. A follow
  5. A dedication in one of my books - you pick which one
  6. Adding one of your books to one of my public reading lists
    Some payments may not be available depending on the graphic, and some payments may be increased depending on the graphic. Payments are also negotiable.

Anything Else: Thank you so much for this! I know it’s not for something on wattpad and I’m sorry for that, but I really need some inspo and don’t know what to do.
Please leave a form, or graphic if you don’t need any more, below and do my best to compensate and help.
Thanks again! :grin:

EDIT: This will be open for a while, so feel free to tag any people or post in your own time. :blush:

Also, Pic references etc are below. Want anymore, just let me know!

1 Like
  • KING RICHARD III PICS
pics of Richard III

• RICHARD III QUOTES
Quotes

• CHARACTER QUOTES AND INFO
Some character info

Character Name: Vincent Urian (for now - could potentially change)
Character Age: 27
Character Occupation: Lord/Duke
Character’s Quotes:

• People don’t break themselves - life does.
  • Fate is a cruel and jealous mistress, smiling wickedly down at the hand she has dealt me.
  • Pawns can be your greatest advantage, for it is only with them that you have a chance to checkmate the king.
  • My disfigurement is a curse that strangles me with every move, and yet, it will not halt me from knocking down the king.
  • When nightmares and dreams become one, you start to forget the difference between right and wrong. It blurs together, capturing you in a wave that you’re never able to escape. Once you’ve done evil in the face of good, you can never turn back.
  • I hate myself, I do. But honestly, I often find it hard not to hate others too. Sometimes, all I want to do is take out a knife and see where it leads me.
  • Objects that could be placed into things
Things to help with asthetic etc

Payment Queue:

1. #7 / @potterhead_demigod12 / 4 - done
  2. #26 / @SpinelessTheDragon / 4 - done
  3. #34 / @flsbasss / 1 - completed
  4. #38 / @HEEdwards / 2 - completed
  5. #46 / @KitWulf / 1 - ongoing
  6. #55 / @Gugus4682 / 1 - completed
  7. #57 / @TheTigerWriter / 1 - ongoing
  8. #61 / @StarShades03 / 1 x3 - ongoing
  9. #post / @/user / status
  10. #post / @/user / status
1 Like

Bump

hey does this work for you?

1 Like

Yeah! That’s awesome! Thanks!
What option of payment do you want?

a follow would be cool

1 Like

Awesome! Done!

hmmmm i want to paint your guy but i have another request ahead of yours so it might be a minute if that’s ok

2 Likes

That’s completely fine! I would love that! :grin:
Let me know the payment you want - if the painting thing is going to take a fair amount of time and you want more, I’m fine to negotiate. :blush:

Btw, love your stuff!

Bump

Bumpitty Bump

Bump because it’s still completely open and will be for a while. However, feel free to take you guy’s time! :blush:

Does anyone else feel sad that I just forced myself to bump this the 2nd time today to keep it fresh? No? Just me? K, then.
If anyone’s reading this, have a lovely day! :blush:

2 Likes

Hello there! I might attempt at doing a sketch of your dude! I am so sorry if it isn’t to completion or if it doesn’t look very good, I would only ask for credit if you put it somewhere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Sure! As this is mainly an off wattpad character, I probably won’t be able to credit you, BUT if I ever put the character up, I’ll credit you of course!
I would love to offer another payment, though. I’m happy doing any of the payments listed above. If you don’t mind. :grin: Which one would you prefer?
Btw, welcome to the wattpad community! :blush:

1 Like

Oh sorry about that! I certainly wasn’t really paying attention when I read through your post. As for your other payments, I suppose a follow would be the least demanding out of them. Also, thank you for welcoming me! I had no idea that there were Wattpad forums until just recently, so this is quite a lovely new world I stumbled into. I’ll likely have the sketch done within today, I am incredibly sorry if It’s not. :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Will do!
Haha! Yeah, I was on wattpad for about… I don’t know how many years until I discovered the forums this year… yep, it’s great here! Very helpful! :grin: Enjoy!

1 Like