Any writers over 25?

Oops. XD Oh well. I don’t have a beta reader. Mainly because I’m so impatient and partly because I’m paranoid. I’d rather improve on my own with what other readers in general tell me, not just based off the opinion of one person.

Whatever works for you though! :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s fair. I haven’t got many readers so I don’t really have that option.

Be patient! You’ll get there :slight_smile: Have a positive attitude and keep updating. I know it’s frustrating at times, but it’s taken me six or seven months to get where I am right now.

I hope I get there. I’ve been posting for almost a year now with very limited success. I’m not doing myself any favors though by getting discouraged every time someone doesn’t like it.

People are going to not like things for the stupidest reasons. Keep at it!

Y’know, that’s true. Hadn’t really thought of that. Maybe one of these days I will be able to post weekly, that’d help.

Does being over 25 by almost a month count?

E-yup!

Does being 46 count? lol

E-yup! Most definitely.

Ha, yeah. That makes sense. I have a wide variety of tastes, alternative rock/metal being at the top for me next to classical like Max Richter and moody indie like Daughter and Agnes Obel. And obviously I enjoy pop and hiphop too.

What are some of your favorite bands?

Nice taste!

I like symphonic metal and power metal. I like Nightwish, Epica, Rhapsody of Fire, Dark Moor, Twilight Force, Emerald Sun, Heavenly, and Sabaton.

Well you are a D&D player so that makes sense

Hahaha, yes this is very true XD

Good! I hope you are having a nice evening too!

What are you writing? What’s your favorite genre?

26 here. I have a full time job and health issues outside of writing, but I think I qualify as one… :thinking:

Hello all, how are you?

Right. Then again, at the age range most wattpad users are at, in may be the opposite. It seems like a lot of teens tend to swing away from their parents’ political views. lol I was totally a rebel.