Any writers over 25?

Mine too although romance in general is pretty much my thing lol, I keep writing short contemporary romances on Wattpad but the novel I’m working on is a paranormal romance. Is fantasy romance also your favourite genre to read?

Yup! I love fantasy in general but fantasy romance is probably my favorite subgenre

Haha, I couldn’t agree more! I look forward to reading some of your work :slight_smile:

Aww thanks! I hope you like it!

Tired. x.x

Saaaame, and I really shouldn’t be this tired, it’s not even 7 PM yet

How much does it hurt !!! I am 40 (cough cough … almost 41 ;-)) But I do love writing so I’ll just stick around for a little longer.
Cheers

Hello, welcome to the thread !

Guess you’re not that young anymore…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I mean, I have to get up at 4:30 am for work so xD

Hey there, I’m happy to count me into that species/gen here! :slight_smile: great to have you all around.

Hello, welcome to the thread! How’re you doing?

I’m good :slight_smile: first somewhat relaxed day in about a week. how about you?

I’m alright. Just relaxing some after work. Doing some read for reads with some people and am finally getting to those

that’s nice! I really have the feeling that this kind of things bring my writing further… but right now I’m just tired after work xD

Oh yeah I know the feel. Usually after work I am too exhausted to do anything. Something that I am really trying to change

Hi all! I’m cringing as I say I am about to turn 30- not quite ready to let go of my 20s! Nice to finally find a chat that isn’t teenager filled!

Hello, welcome to the thread! How’re you doing?

I’m a little mind boggled over the new wattpad changes. I haven’t been on in a while and the chat rooms are def taking some getting use to. I can’t decide if I like the new changes or not :confused:

Oh I need to warn… I’m still a kid inside haha

@Medula-Oblongata I have my phases :slight_smile: Hope you find a better balance. Do you work fulltime?