Any writers over 25?

Pretty good, and you?

Heyo! I am on lunch break now

Yes, the threads in the cafe move way to fast for me too.

Hi Stuart and Tempest :slight_smile:

Hey there :wave:

Hello, guys!

Glad to see a thread like this. Somewhat reassuring that I’m not a bloody relic on here.

Hey there and welcome!

Thank you. :smiley: Such a cool website. Glad I decided to check it out. Just out of curiosity, what does everyone typically write about? Is there a particular genre you’re all drawn to?

So I fell asleep and missed all the replies Haha anyone still here?

I usually write fantasy and fantasy romance. It’s my favorite thing to write about

Lol I am still here

I’m here! :smiley:

I’m totally and solely in the vampire genre (no sparkling… yeah I’m a creepy lady with a lot of blood and death *lol)!

I got told that as an adult one needs to be a little bit more serious, but quite frankly, I decided to just do what’s fun to me - and it turned out that I have a sense for drama and chaos. (Maybe that does make me a non-adult :wink: )

What about you?

Just your plain old romance

I like to write fantasy and adventure. There’s really such a broad array of possibilities available in those genres! I have sooooo many ideas it’s insane.

I feel like I’ve encountered the rare and unusual today. There was a twenty something year old that needed help turning the notifications on his phone on… it’s actually kind of nice to meet a peer that isn’t obsessed with a device lol.

Hi there! Thank you for starting this thread. Great to see I’m not alone!

I agree! Whenever I try to write realistic fiction, I get bored, and next thing I know, a soul-eating demon has popped into the story to shake things up…

Lol! I know right? It’s so much more fun when dragons and elves and super powered beings are involved.

Hello! :smiley: