Any writers who feel like you don't know where to fit in? (Everyone is welcome)

So after a few things which happened as a result from another thread, the idea to create this one came to mind. Here, we can talk about pretty much anything, reading, writing, or something else. But please keep all comments and language to PG rated.

There’s no need to blur out spoilers for your story, unless you want to of course, for the benefit of your readers. Please do NOT post story links or advertise. There are designated places in the SYS threads and story request threads where you can advertise.

Talking about your story in general is fine, your achievements and writing progress for the day or week.

Again, everyone is welcome and bullying and harassment will not be tolerated, along with being reported to ambassadors for review.

Tagging @RissaleWriter and @ModernWaterRider in case either of you are interested in joining.

First

4 Likes

Second

3 Likes

Hello! @RissaleWriter

2 Likes

Hullo :slight_smile: This looked like a good thread

1 Like

How are you doing today?

1 Like

Hmm, been better. You?

1 Like

So does trolling count?

1 Like

Hi. Replied to your PM

1 Like

Is there something in particular troubling you, if you want to share?

Okay. Just kind of irritated at the moment from a few other things. But shrugs. That’s life XD

Finished writing chapter 18 today though.

4 Likes

No trolling please :slight_smile:

I saw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, there’s the regular female issues and also my exams coming up but, hey, what you gonna do, right?

Ooo. Congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a good troll. I promise. I’m simple and like to have a good time in conversations.

1 Like

Good

1 Like

Still, I’d prefer to keep things to a minimum because some people might not realize you’re trolling. But if you want to talk about anything else, you’re more than welcome to join us. :slight_smile:

hi everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon. Get some rest if you need it since sleep is important.

Thanks. Finally have some motivation after taking the weekend off from writing.

What genres do you enjoy?

2 Likes

Hey. Welcome to Wattpad. How are you?

Hey everyone!

1 Like