ANYBODY,FACE REVEALS

Just a few more minutes! Fingers crossed I dont do awful

1 Like

It’s much easier to stay here on WP with a cup of tea and ignore the adult world

3 Likes

LOL! I’m very new to Wattpad, so I’m not addicted… yet… :wink:

3 Likes

It is super easy to go that… Adulting? Nah, not for me. I’d spend forever writing if I never had bills to pay.

2 Likes

Welcome! You’ll get there eventually. :joy:

1 Like

:joy: Thanks!

1 Like

Oof that’s a mood. I’m a college junior, a WP author, and a freelance editor so writing is literally my life

1 Like

Soon you will be I said the same thing and now look at me

1 Like

I am going to delete my photo so my friends don’t know how I look :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Yeah, I get you. I’m trying to get self-published and I’m working on it. I want to make even a little money off my books if I can. It’s been my dream to be an author since I was 12. (Woah it’s been almost 10 years…)

Anywho, I work part-time so I also have time to write and get published sooner. It helps me in the moment. Hopefully. I’m currently trying to switch to a new job but… Hopefully, it works out.

2 Likes

braces herself Lol!

1 Like

I know the struggle… Keep that dream alive, no matter how many years it’s been!

1 Like

Thanks! I think all the people in my real life are just waiting on me to actually get published so they can say they know me. I mean, the good news is my boss is enjoying my stories so I have hope that I can definitely sell copies. I will just finish editing, rewriting scenes or parts that need to work better… And market a lot.

2 Likes

It looks like you have a ton of books in your arsenal! Which book do you think you’ll publish first? Are you going the indie route or trying to get a traditional book deal?

1 Like

I’ll go the indie route. I’ll probably be publishing To Believe in Peter Pan first. I’ve researched into it and because the fairytale is now public domain, I can legally sell my version of it.

1 Like

Best of luck on taking it to the publishing phase! :grinning:
It’s getting pretty late here so I’m going to call it a night. It was nice to ‘meet’ you! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, I should sleep too. Night!

1 Like

No offence, but that’s Shawn Mendes from some angles.

1 Like

You look exactly like I expected you to look, somehow! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Slipknot!!

1 Like