Anyone Been Listening to Good Podcasts Lately?

During this strange time, I’ve been hoping to catch up on some podcast listening, alongside creating my own which also today happened to be the launch day for it. Regarding podcast recommendations, I love anything bookish, writing related, true crime or historical. Sometimes a sport one or a self-help one. Please let me know any good ones :slight_smile:

The ‘Road to Wattys’ podcast is surprisingly good. They’re doing a few talks on the most common writerly issues as a way to prep writers for the 2020 Wattys. I like Survivalist and prepper websites too. They’re usually quite entertaining.

1 Like

I’ll have to look that one up! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Fighting Through: from Dunkirk to Hamburg” is a great historical podcast.

It’s a collection of journals, letters, and interviews from World War 2 veterans, and it has a really good narrator.

1 Like

I LOVE The Dollop. It’s a history podcast - mostly American history. Learnt some crazy stuff from it.

1 Like

I love Astonishing Legends, Lore, Masterpiece, Uncover, and Our Fake History.

1 Like

@SamanthaMarkle92 @RecordRelay @breathingchemicals Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TheWritersXL is run by two Wattpad greats, one traditionally published in the last year and the other self-publishing this year. Shelly and L are hilarious and have great guests.

1 Like

Oooo that sounds really good! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go on Youtube and look up Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM and listen to all of that stuff-you will love it!

1 Like

I’ve been listening to more podcasts too! The two I listen to more often are Pod Save America and Kara Swisher’s Recode.

1 Like

@SamtheAspiewriter @GauriDevi Thanks for the recommendations! :slight_smile:

Link to the book on their profile. They have their podcasts linked through it.

1 Like

Mile Hughler by Kendall Rae and Josh Thomas, I highly recommend it. It’s amazing and I think you will be interested in it they talk about crimes and conspiracy theories and whole bunch of stuff. :blush:

1 Like

First vote YIPEE

1 Like

That sounds right up my street! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley:

My Favorite Murder is by far my “favorite” lol! Karen and Georgia talk about true crime in a funny, compassionate, interesting way. They also talk about mental health, therapy, cultural events etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll give them a listen, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone into book podcasts from the Philippines?