Anyone care to chat?

It’s the middle of the day, and I am procrastinating. Would anyone like to chat about stories? Posting in the pub since the cafe moves too quickly for my tastes.

I’m trying to ignore my job so sure!

Haha, alright. What do you write about?

I mostly do humor and satire in the fantasy and science fiction genres? My current on WP is a romance-fantasy satire.

How about you?

1 Like

I write fantasy-romance mainly too. Though mine are based on Dungeons and Dragons campaigns I am in and are written in the style of diaries. I have two short story collections too, one romance, one fantasy

Hey guys! How’s it going?

If I may so rudely jump in, I do Serial killer psychological drama and alternate history thrillers

Interesting. Haven’t read too many thrillers.

Anyway, it’s going alright, I finished a drawing of my main character. How 'bout you?

Pretty good! Have the day off so just writing a bit and watching the stormy weather. Realized I’d never actually been in “the pub” lol

I like the pub, it’s like the cafe only much more slow paced and chill. I should be cleaning a bathroom right now, but I really don’t want to at the moment, so I’m not XD

Cool. My cousin writes her DnD campaigns too :slight_smile:

Yeah, I like it so far. I sometimes enjoy the fast pace of the cafe but it can be hard to follow all the convos lol. I should be pulling weeds but I dont want to so I’m not :wink:

That’s cool. I don’t see too many people doing that. Or writing about D&D at all in fact. Feels like I am one of very few

I actually know a good few who do!
She also made a DnD campaign around one of my stories. That was fun!

Oh yeah, following everything is super hard for me in the cafe. Every time I’ve made a thread there I lose track of it and stop posting in it

Oh yeah? Anyone who posts on WP?

Hmm. I don’t know.

I know I came across someone the other day… but I totally forget who it was. oops.

My brother does that too. He also writes fantasy though just for himself. He doesnt post on WP

That’s okay. I really need to finish my current reading list before I start anything more. I am reading eight books at once. If I weren’t so good at keeping different stories separated in my head, I’d be so lost lol

I read a ton at a time too. I like to read the books of people that support mine and I get carried away :grimacing: