Are we becoming too fragile !!!

are you easily offended ? or are you strong enough to ignore things and
not sweat the little things
or can you say what you really wanna say…!!

download

I only say things when absolutely necessary.
I think everyone needs to relax and sit tf down lol. Everyone thinks everything is a personal attack when it’s not and it’s getting sooooooo annoying lol.

5 Likes

I have no problem speaking my mind but there is a time and place. I think way too many people are easily offended these days and need to stop taking things personally all the time.

1 Like

you’re not alone that’s how most people feel haha

most people chose rather not to say what they think or how they feel because they know that people around them wont like it…not sure that’s a good thing to do

If someone sets me off or says something to me on a bad day, then I’ll definitely go off at them :joy: but usually I can just ignore people and what they say

1 Like

if u got the power you can be both fragile and blunt :eyes:

2 Likes

it takes a stronger personality to ignore things

1 Like

what is that power ?

determiNation ☆

2 Likes

that’s a good mindset

We’re writers, as a group we’re very thin skinned. On a bad day we look at our own stuff and then question our value as human beings.

6 Likes

Not everyone is strong :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

yes, saying what you really think is not for everybody

1 Like

Good point.

With the way I grew up - in school, mostly and out of it - I’ve grown a thick skin. So I’m not easily offended on most things.

1 Like

and that is not a bad thing

1 Like

I’m sure I’m offending a lot of people, especially Christians, with my writing!

Here’s my protagonist having lunch with her Christian mother and explaining why she decided to become polyamorous and also why she likes being a prostitute.
Lunch
Illustration Credit: wolfwithatophatt on DeviantArt

2 Likes

I spy Kiaba brothers :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t do it often cause people either ignore me or have a go at me for speaking a mind which is just downright annoying. It’s like “I’m sorry for having an opinion???”