Area |BTS|: Fourth Edition

Welcome to the fourth edition of Area |BTS|, where we chat about all things BTS.

This new edition brings you uwu-worthy gifs, snarky a-la-yoongi comebacks, ships that may never sink, and high-quality, will-wreck-your-bias pictures.

Enjoy :hugs:

Starting off with Jimin’s greetings:

14 Likes

A wild Army appears

5 Likes

Army reporting!!! :raising_hand_woman:

5 Likes

Suga bias over here! Who’s your bias?

3 Likes

Suga as of now but I’m starting to seesaw between Jin and RM as potential new biases. I’m kinda new to Army though so I probably just don’t know yet.

3 Likes

Taehyung is my bias wrecker. :skull: I have been A.R.M.Y for four years now and honestly I still feel like I’m a new member because I’m still learning things that I didn’t know about them. :joy:

7 Likes

JIN.
He has that dad aesthetic and I’m a sucker for anyone who can pull it off the way he does :joy:

4 Likes

who is your bias? im stuck between jin and tae. recently tae has been getting to me but i love jin sksk

4 Likes

GREETINGS !!! A Fellow Army here but well i am a multi kpop stanning person but my first kpop group is BTS and i will love them forever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I know right? Same for me. But it’s like a Tae-Jimin tag team effort to bias wreck me :joy:

4 Likes

Amazing i jus love this MY HEART BURST WITH GOD KNOWS WHAT THIS FEELING I AM FLYING:innocent:
7 Likes

its just a big oof

3 Likes

It really is.
And there are other groups where I just straight-up bias them all :joy: kpop people are just too talented, I feel overwhelmed

3 Likes

samee but keeping up with all the groups is a struggle

3 Likes

It really can be. Like, how can I listen to all these songs and learn all these names, all at once? And keep up with what they’re doing?

3 Likes

i tried stanning nct once.

it didnt work out as i planned

6 Likes

Ncttttt
Honestly Superhuman slaps and I am trying to memorise their names but there are so many like nct 127, nct u, nct dream, and now wayv
It’s a hard life

3 Likes

definitely sksk
i honestly love boss tho, its a big bop and i play it all the time

3 Likes

I’m still a sucker for Chewing Gum and Baby Don’t Stop

3 Likes