Area |BTS|

bts
kpop

com-gif-maker

Welcome to Area |BTS|!

Come join us! We talk all things BTS, and post our own Question Of The Days, Selcas, Songs, GIFS, Dance Moves, Memes, everything!

We also have contributors who post BTS-related content on most days to keep the thread going:
@FuturisticSuga (me!) is Question of the day (QOTD)

@flowersforv is Gif of the day (GOTD) and Edit of the day (EOTD)

@JiminSSIKookie is Meme of the day (MOTD) and our official Welcoming Committee

@greenantidote is Song of the day (SOOTD)

@bblues is Selca of the day (SEOTD)

@jimoanssi is Iconic moment of the day (IMOTD)

@dreaminginadirection is Picture of the day (POTD)

@Nathaniel9808 is Dance move of the day (DMOTD)

If you wish to have your own OTD, let me know and I’ll add you to the list! A few ideas: BangtanBomb/Video of the day, Tweet of the day, Fanfic of the day, Quote of the day, etc.

We also have days for each members:
Sunday: Yoongi = Yoonday

Monday: Namjoon = Rapmonday

Tuesday: Taehyung = Taesday

Wednesday: Seokjin = Jinesday

Thursday: Jungkook = Kookday

Friday: Hoseok = Hopeday

Saturday: Jimin = Jimurday

Please be aware that you cannot promote your story in this thread. You are welcome to post about anything else as long as it generally relates to BTS and/or fanfics!

oh why do we have a new one?

nvm i just saw it hahaha

I think I just saved the Ambassador from the trouble of moving our thread to the Cafe lmAO

what do y’all think of my epiphany artwork? i’m not really happy with it yet but since it’s jinsday I though I’d share it :smile: (also his suit doesnt have the pattern cause I was too lazy to draw it sorry not sorry hahah)

JUMPIng in here to sob over this omg your art is actually so beautiful <333 And I think it really captures the mood of that scene as well? You must’ve worked really hard idk I’m still sobbing

I was gonna use my dad’s Amazon account to pre-order the new album… but considering he’s currently pissed off at me, I don’t think that’s going to happen just yet.

omo are we already at phase 3? Phase 2 just moved to the cafe lol, oh well. Threads top at 1.2K posts anyway :joy:

In other news I am so excited for Answer! I can’t wait for the video too gah :weary:

I’m hereeeee! :grin:

That’s awesome! also your table is clean af like hOW MY BEDROOM LOOKS LIKE THE AMAZON JUNGLE
aLSO GUYS IM PREORDERING THE LOVE YOURSELF ANSWER ALBUM sjsjsjs
BTS said that cover is holographic so you can look at your reflection and love yourself. LmAO. what jokers.

JK1 JK2 JK3JK4

Have you seen all the ones like this people have made, where it’s like their Snapchat? Example since it’s Jinsday
3f0f4f422b3a5aa816eee34347996c87a142959d_hq

yeah lol I find a lot on Reddit.
QOTD: Happy Jinesday! Roll a dice. See what number you get. That’s the number of times your bias has been cloned. What do you intend to do with them/him?

i got 2 and i’ll just have him talk to himself that would be hilarious

#dailypiano

HEY GUYS! HAPPY JINSDAY !!!

HAPPY JINSDAY! Here’s the IMOTD:
jinsday2

:joy::joy: