Area |BTS|

bts
kpop

@Lightning_Stryker I don’t have any BT21 stuff, but I’d totally consider it now… or maybe I should just stick to nails.

#I’msupercheap #college

@JiminSSIKookie I haven’t been to a Hot Topic in so long…

They literallly had the 16 inch cushions available on Thanksgiving but they sold out along with some of the plush keychains

I have some! I went to the Line Store this summer! <3

I’ll do that when I return to Canada…

I know…

I actually saw a few knock off bt21 pouches while exploring a historic shopping district a few days ago.

hm… tempting but I’ll pass.

My uncle got me some shirts, the koya and mang cushions, and the full body koya and chimmy plush keychains. then i actually went to one of the line stores and got a chimmy cushion, some more shirts, and hard keychains of van, mang, and chimmy :3

Hold up, your uncle? That’s awesome!

If I can find bt21 merch at the local line store, I might just buy a shooky travel mug, a koya and chimmy or shooky keyring and maybe a hoodie.

I think I might be able to get one of those new after school club hoodies.

Yeeeah! He lives by one of the Line Stores and he knows how much I love bts and BT21 so he always takes little trips to the Line store for me :heart:

Omg which hoodies are those?

So what’s everybody’s favorite holiday here?

Between Christmas and Fourth of July UWU

Ah, you’re a Christmas person.

you sound so disappointed :joy: Christmas is the best :mrs_claus:

I like Christmas! Liking it even more now that Christmas means off from college for a few weeks…

*i meant to write ‘anti-social social club’

Halloween because I love dressing up. But Christmas has become fun on wattpad because I’ve been making a bunch of people cute themes for their pages and I enjoy making themes haha.

What does that mean? XD

ooooh those sold out soooo fast omg