Area |BTS|

bts
kpop

Of course! :blush: sorry I stepped away for dinner :joy:

you’re fine, I was just wondering what a good name would be for a kingdom it’s for my new fanfic

Oooh that is a good question :pleading_face: do you wanna switch to DM on wattpad? I’d love to give you suggestions for the name and talk more :sob:

okay sure

I am now, what did you need dearie?

But but…then I’d be eating Jimin and that’s a no. I’d gladly share these with him though. Side note, they are delicious.

I just wanted to tell you that I’m really enjoying your fanfic and wanted to help you a little

Aww thank you dearie! uwu

I just wanted to point out (in a friendly suggestion way ofc) that whenever you said quickly you just said quick rather than quickly, I just thought it was better to hear it from me now nicely rather than from someone else rude later

OMG D.O APPARENTLY WANTS TO LEAVE SM, MY HEART HURTS. SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE! :sob:

I’m confused explain pls

D.O is one of the lead vocalists of EXO. Apparently he didn’t renew his contract with SM entertainment, even though all the rest of the members did. I…I’m in shock. It’s bad enough we’re losing Xiumin very soon because he’ll have to enlist.

nonononoonnononononnnnnnoooooooooooooooo

THIS ISN’T GOOOOOOOOODDD :sob:

omg you’re so sweet!!! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you liked it uwu :purple_heart:
I just fear like the plan is too complicated, like too many plot twists so the story will be even more confusing? IDK I feel like I need to think about it more because of that. Anyway we’ll see :eyes:

Agatha-noona :joy:

haha yeah srsly tho props to you, I can’t write murder mysteries

Ugh I can’t wait!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’ll find something that works for you! The best way to learn is to write! It’ll either be understood by the readers or will show you how to adapt it so they can understand easier. As long as it’s fun for you! :purple_heart:

I love how sportive we are in this thread

:joy: everyone is too awesome to not be supportive of :purple_heart: I wish I could give all the fanfics in the world a billion reads :pleading_face:

ohh nooo :sob: hope you’re okay :purple_heart: