Artemis Graphics || COVERS, GIFS, PREMADES + more |CFC

artemis thread preview

Payment

“Regular” pricing
Payment for Covers and “basic” graphics (no gifs) is two non critzing comments (any size) onThe wolf nextdoor Artemis Child or hereafter (coments on casting will not count) and a permanentfollow OR adding it to a public reading list

Payment for all Gif graphics and “other” is is four non critzing comments (any size) on The wolf next door or Artemis Child or hereafter (coments on casting will not count) and a permanentfollow OR adding it to a public reading list

www%20copymmcdeadbo%20copyros copyfsgalss%20copyGHOS%20copyjokee%20copywitch%20copy

all covers above are premades (payment same as regular covers minus the follow and must be published)

premade form:

Old title:

new title:

subtitle:

author:

Anything eles:

fromhell copy wnd wolves copy
fairrr%20copy hotf4 m4jVZeJ Mal%20copy mods pmd%20copy Queen%20of%20His%20Heart%20copy ravee%20copy sick%20copy tmmm%20copy tos%20copy twa%20copy vic xxcopycoh copy kep copy ola wwbc copy as copycoz copy copy poc copy

add digs ellie

aliaand bega BLPJ

dr editt mis BD nj Rue russ play

Queue:
breathing chemicals PC (waiting on answer for question)
CamilloCabello PI
Laruaannelee PI

6 Likes

queue
endIesstars || pst90 ||pc ||gifx3

saved…

saved… .

bump

GIF FORM

TYPE OF GIF: banner/Intro

TEXT: “Edward“ Written By Laura Ann Lee

MOOD/THEME/COLORSCHEME: Gloomy/Dark

FACE CLAIM(S): Harry Styles

GIFS: one two three

IDEAS: I want something similar to “live again” but just have Harry Styles on the gif banner. If you have to add a second person, Alexis Ren would be nice. I would like something-gloomy; the text should be cursive but readable. It should be gloomy/dark. Harry’s a bad ass in this book.

ANYTHING ELSE: Aphrodite

ACCEPTED

You are accepted!, please complete payment and let me know once complete!

Payment complete c: Thank you

first may I just give you a bow of respect. Your gifs are crazy cool. Now second let me get to my application.

Wait. There is no form for gifs. What do you do you suggest I do?

1 Like

In the forms link the form for gifs are the second form down or if it’s different or a graphic I don’t seem to have in my examples I have a ”other” form the very bottom of the forms

1 Like

Bump

COVER FORM

TITLE: LOST

SUBTITLE: n/a

AUTHOR: Kelsey Wright

FACE CLAIMS: n/a

SHORT SUMMARY: In a world where mermen are considered inferior shifters, they are out casted by all others. Others have allies, mermen have their own backs because no one else is willing to…Until they’re called in for help. When dead bodies start turning up at sea, mauled by what look like Lycan claws, the Lycans desperately turn to the entrancing shifters of the sea. The bodies are turning up in their territory and with fingers getting pointed at the Lycans, they need help of the mermen to figure out who is doing the murders to clear the Lycans name.

IDEAS: I don’t have specific ideas. I would just love a mermaid on the cover. My character is Caucasian and has blonde hair but that is the only details that are important. My inspo pics show better what I like but it’s so hard to find good mermaid covers and a designer that can do them! Feel free to ask if you want more details. :relaxed:

INSPO PICS: I’m obsessed with your mermaid cover in your examples. I would love something like that.https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/733805333013856904/ https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/715157615806141661/

ANYTHING ELSE: Hades

1 Like

ACCEPTED

You are accepted!, please complete payment and let me know once complete! Ps did you want male or female

DELIVERY

Here’s your graphic! Please let me know if you’ll be using it or not. let me know if you’d like any minor changes

lal

1 Like

I love it! Thank you! Will give you credit. :heart:

GIF FORM

TYPE OF GIF:Intro

TEXT: Hate To See Your Heart Break Written By Laura Ann Lee

MOOD/THEME/COLORSCHEME: gloomy/dark

FACE CLAIM(S): Harry Styles

GIFS: one two Any gif works

IDEAS: I would like something like the last gif you made me, but use a different gif of Harry; have more of a gloomy colour scheme/PSD; maybe add a drawn broken heart somewhere too. The title should be “Hate To See Your Heart Break” and then below it have “Written By Laura Ann Lee”

ANYTHING ELSE: Aphrodite. Thank you

ACCEPTED

You are accepted!, please complete payment and let me know once complete! e

Payment done

GIF FORM

TYPE OF GIF: Introductory Banner.

TEXT: Sinclair vs Everton.

MOOD: Deep seated resentment, Romantic, Opulence, High Society, Mischief.

THEME: A Dark Romance moved by the enemies to friends to lovers trope.

COLOR SCHEME: Blood Red and .Royal Blue.

FACE CLAIMS: Mathew DaddarioSinclair. & Toby Regbo Everton

GIFS: feel free to make me however many you can, I’m sure my many chapters and readers will appreciate that.

NOTES1: Well let me start by giving you a brief back story. The two are inherently sworn enemies after the same love interest. But the irony is they will end up falling for each other. So if viewers/readers can sense the hate and intense sexual tension between these two boys at the same time then that will be great.

NOTES2: Sinclairs are notably known for red and blue for the Evertons. Both of them have blue eyes in the book so if you can incorporate that somehow then perfect but if not, then it’s alright. No pressure.

*** PAYMENT:**

I will pay up as soon as I see my acceptance and I promise to do further promotion on other social med like IG once I receive this great service, that I’m sure takes a lot of work.**

PS: I LOVED THESE GIFS OF YOURS.

1 Like

Payment done!

Also, a female. Can’t belive I forgot to add that detail lol.

1 Like