ARTEMIS V2 || GRAPHICS SHOP || covers, gifs aesthetic+ |Accepting two more graphics

artemis thread preview

I will no longer be except in Athena as a password It will now be automatic denial

PAYMENT

COVERS

payment for covers is three non critzing comments (any size) on The wolf nextdoor Artemis Child or hereafter or red (comments on casting will not count except for on Red) and a permanent follow OR adding it to a public reading list

BASIC AESTHETICS & SPECIAL REQUESTS

payment for basic aesthetics. ( without gifs ) and “special” requests ( graphics I dont normally offering is two non critzing comments (any size) on The wolf nextdoor Artemis Child or hereafter or red (comments on casting will not count except for on Red) and a permanent follow OR adding it to a public reading list

GIF AESTHETICS, BANNERS AND SPECIAL REQUESTS

payment for basic gif aestehtics, “special” requests ( graphics I dont normally offering gif banners and is four non critzing comments (any size) on The wolf next door or Artemis Child or hereafter or red (comments on casting will not count except for on Red) and a permanentfollow OR adding it to a public reading list

BLENDED GIFS

payment any graphic containg a blended gif ( banner, ship aesethic, ext ) is five non critzing comments (any size) on The wolf next door or Artemis Child or hereafter or red (comments on casting will not count,except for on Red) and a permanentfollow OR adding it to a public reading list

OTHER

[center] if you do not wish to follow me, or add a story to public reading list you may subsitute it for an extra comment [/center]

I’ve decided I’m going to do a spin-off for The Wolf Next Door and I want to know who you’d like to read more about.

• Would you rather follow Shae, Jones and Caleb to collage?
  • Stay with Grayson and Judah in squirrel cove as they finish high school?
  • Or check in with Mika and her all to human roommate in the big city?

0 voters

1 Like

GRAPHICS

below I will have my top graphics as well as premades at the end.

covers

m4jVZeJ wnd wolves copy pmd%20copy Queen%20of%20His%20Heart%20copy ravee%20copy tos%20copy mods

basic aesethics

icca Teka copy ambie amm

gif aesethics

rocks quin Charlie matt

jeer skbUaX9

gif banners

caaa twbs giiif BLPJ fde clem (2) int rus tumblr_nsbtl45r2r1rduj30o1_

gif blends

PHAE Teica ) misBEASST kylo

other

anacas Characters dearplY play character

premades

]www%20copymmcros copyfsgalss%20copyGHOS%20copyjokee%20copywitch%20copy

all covers above are premades

(payment same as regular covers minus the follow and must be published)

premade form:

Old title:

new title:

subtitle:

author:

Anything eles:

1 Like

Promotions

Queue

username | graphic type | post number | payment status | graphic status
coastie06 | cover | #54 | pi | NS
dredge116 | cover | #55 | pc | NS
coastie06 | gif aesethic | #56 | pi | NS
coastie06 | gif aesethic | #57 | pi | NS
dredge116 | gif aesthetic| #57 | pc | NS
dredge116 | gif aesthetic| #57 | pc | NS

EXTRAS

tag list
let me know if you’d like to be tagged

@endIesstars @Dredge116 @CamilloCabello

2 Likes

OPEN

request away

1 Like

Bump

Here I am again :smile:

AESTHETIC FORM

GIF REGULAR

LAYOUT STYLE: this

TEXT: n/a

IDEAS: a blended gif of the two faceclaims in the center, these four images in the four outer squares: 1, 2 (or this), 3 (or this), 4, and you can add this one and this one, images of San Francisco, masked vigilantes, couples in motorbikes/leather jackets, fights, quotes about hate/love…

FACE CLAIMS: Eiza González and Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson / Nightwing from Titans

GIFS: 1, 2, 3, 4

INSPO PICS: 1

ANYTHING ELSE: mood is romantic, badass and angsty, colors can be grey, black, white, dark blue, red…

GIF FORM 1

TYPE OF GIF: blended

TEXT: Whatever causes night in our souls

MOOD/THEME/COLORSCHEME: romantic, galaxy, star wars, blue, silver, gold

FACE CLAIM(S): Adam Driver as Kylo Ren and Jamie Chung, preferably as Mulan

GIFS: 1 and 2

IDEAS: faceclaims looking at each other if possible, an elaborate font like ‘star dust’ or others resembling stars (1, 2), maybe effects of snow falling or stars, text in white, silver or gold. Text can be appearing gradually like in this example, ‘night’ can be in a different font and dark blue, ‘souls’ can be in a different font and gold or silver

GIF FORM 2

TYPE OF GIF: blended

TEXT: may leave stars

MOOD/THEME/COLORSCHEME: romantic, galaxy, star wars, blue, silver, gold

FACE CLAIM(S): Adam Driver as Kylo Ren and Jamie Chung, preferably as Mulan

GIFS: 1 and 2

IDEAS: faceclaims looking at each other if possible, an elaborate font like ‘star dust’ or others resembling stars, maybe effects of snow falling or stars, text in white, silver or gold. Text can be appearing gradually like in this example, ‘stars’ can be in a different font and gold. But these are just ideas ofc, do what you think looks best!

ANYTHING ELSE: password is Athena. Thank you for considering :blush:

ACCEPTED

YOUR ARE ACCEPTED. PLEASE COMPLETE PAYMENT.
note: payment on the wolf nextdoor would be most appreciated as it’s my main focus atm

payment completed :slightly_smiling_face:

bump

DELIVERY

Here’s your graphic! Please let me know if you’ll be using it or not.( im tried something new )

shell

1 Like

COVER FORM

TITLE: Bound By Love

SUBTITLE: (Optional) N/a

AUTHOR: Dredge

FACE CLAIMS: (If necessary) Sebastian Stan and Melissa Benoist

SHORT SUMMARY: Lauren Hughes is an event planner. Her parties usually attract the rich and famous people. During one of her events a guy shows up with guys surrounding him. He caught her eye. She didn’t know who he was, but he stood across the room from her. He had this mysterious vibe around him and she could tell that this man had power.

IDEAS: I was thinking Sebastian Stan standing in front of Melissa with a gun in his hand and in the background a kitchen with lights hanging from the ceiling. Or the two of them with clouds in the background and a city behind them.

INSPO PICS: (Links Only) image image image

ANYTHING ELSE: Athena

‘OTHER’ FORM

GIF REGULAR

[center] LAYOUT STYLE: Netflix Poster (same as cover) {/center]

TEXT: His Proposal: The Wedding

IDEAS: I was thinking a beach in the background, with chairs beside the couple and purple flowers on the ground. The face claims wearing a wedding dress and tux. Or the faceclaims with a ocean and lighthouse behind them.

MOOD/THEME/COLORSCHEME: happy, romantic

FACE CLAIMS: (If necessary) Barbara Palvin and Stuart Reardon

INSPO PICS: (Links Only) image image

ANYTHING ELSE: Athena

I love it so much!! Will definitely be using it :heart:

ACCEPTED

YOUR ARE ACCEPTED. (For the cover) PLEASE COMPLETE PAYMENT.
note: payment on the wolf nextdoor would be most appreciated as it’s my main focus atm

DENIED

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to deny you. I just don’t think I could do justice to your ideas and the male casting doesn’t have a lot of useable resources.

Payment completed.

That’s alright. Thanks for looking at the request anyway. :wink:

I will have both your blends for you by tonight!

DELIVERY

Here’s your graphic! Please let me know if you’ll be using it or not.( im tried something new )

kylojam jaimky kylojam kylojam

1 Like