Ask and Answer

Alrighty, let me go ahead and explain the game! It’s basically a game of questions per say. I randomly thought of it and I thought others could be interested in it.
I’ll start us off with a question first, whoever answers first provides another question for the next person and so on.
Example:
Me: What’s your favorite movie?

Person 1: Rush Hour
What’s your favorite food?

Person 2: Sushi
Where would you love to live?

And so on! Your questions can be about anything whether it’s writing or about Deadpool! It’s a fun way to get to know everyone and could be really interesting! You can reply as much as you want!

So, first question! If you had one superpower, what would it be?

I’d love the ability to teleport! :smile:

What would be your dream job/career? (Like, your dream dream job, no judgements, no reality check)

Programmer! :computer:

Would you rather never ship people again or never taste candy again?

I’d rather never eat candy again, I like sweets but I don’t eat them too much in all honesty.

If you could change one major historical event, which one would you pick?

World War II. It screwed everything up.

If you could spend a week with one prominent figure (politician, celebrity, religious leaders, etc) who would be and why?

A bollywood actor named Shahrukh Khan (love him for his business sense) or Elon Musk (same reason) I’d love to pick their mind.

What’s number one thing to do on your bucket list?

I want to finish a book that people can connect to. (It’s kinda cheesy, but it’s something I really want do.)

If you could meet any fictional character who would you pick?

Sounds incredibly silly - but there’s a character I created in one of my stories, the mother of one of the MCs and she’s the best person ever, who gives the best hugs. Id love to meet her irl :sweat_smile:

What movie, or book/story would you like to jump into and experience?

The world that Brandon Sanderson created for Warbreaker. I am in loooove :heart_eyes: I want to be a tourist in this world. Just visit, maybe visit some of the gods especially LightSong

What will be your superhero name?

Jasmine The Giant

Would you rather have a pet dragon or be witch/wizard?

That’s a tough one :sob: I think I’d be a witch :woman_mage:t5:

If given the opportunity, would you stay on Earth or move to Mars?

Stay on Earth

Would you rather be teleported into harry potter or something else?

Management in a big company

A Bollywood actor named Aamir Khan [ am a die-hard fan of his] and Microsoft founder Bill Gates. Would love to learn so much from them, converse on a range of topics,

If you had a chance to be a superhero for 24 hours, who would you choose?

Elizabeth Bennet from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice :slight_smile:

Which book story would you like to see a movie adaptation?

Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, and I hear they are working on it :open_mouth:

What’s your favourite genre of music?

I honestly really don’t have a favorite per say, but I’m really digging K-pop right now.

Would you rather attend Hogwarts or Camp Half-blood?

I’m a hardcore Potterhead, but I would rather go to Camp Half-Blood xD

Would you prefer a weekend away at the sea or a weekend away in a forest?

I’d have to say at sea! I absolutely love the forest, but bugs seem to think I’m a buffet or something -_-

What’s your favorite restaurant? Why?