Ask the Ambassadors Anything!

Sorry that’s my go to
giphy%20(20)

2 Likes

Oh :blush:

I will just wait for an ambassador or maybe someone who knows more about it. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Stewpidley & @Winterlove63
Loved this. :giggle:

I am sorry I do not have an answer. It may just be Wattpad decorating for the next season. Around my house, things get a little messy before it all looks right. :wink:

I just wanted to put out a post thanking you two for making a fox’s day. :hearts:

3 Likes

Oh it could be :wink:
:joy::joy::joy:

Awe no need to thank me for anything :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Asking for a friend, are we allowed to have a thread around League of Legends? (asking people to play, etc.)

1 Like

I’m afraid not - advertisements for external game sites aren’t allowed. You can read about the types of links/ advertisements allowed here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad I asked first!

3 Likes

No worries :blush:

2 Likes

You are a pro now. :sob:

(Those tears are happy.)

1 Like

I posted a thread in the pages asking a question and saw that someone tried to hijack my thread by posting another completely unrelated question. Is this a thing? Should I say anything?

1 Like

You can tell them to make their own thread, respectfully and that you’d like the thread to stay on topic. You can also notify us and we can do it for you, depending on the circumstances. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @AWFrasier!

2 Likes

Anytime :smile:

how can I unmute someone on my tablet because I can’t get into my list of muted accounts…

1 Like

when you go to the profile of the muted user you should see where usually “follow” is written a button to unmute them

1 Like

Go to their profile and see if you can unmute them from there?

1 Like

no

1 Like

No?

1 Like

tried.

1 Like

Have you ever had any PMs with them? I think you can unmute from there too. If not, open a PM with them from their profile and then see if that works.

1 Like